GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI VS Cobalt SS supercharged

Stasis

E-Thug
Car(s)
MKV GTI
That had to be fun!

I have no doubt that a chipped GTI will walk a Cobalt SS, but in all fairness it might have been at least a little different in a real world situation where it wasn't his first time driving the car with a salesman next to him. I know I would have been nervous and not at the top of my game. Not trying to discredit you, I'm quite sure you would win either way, and the story was fun to read, but I just had to put that out there =)

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Stasis said:
That had to be fun!

I have no doubt that a chipped GTI will walk a Cobalt SS, but in all fairness it might have been at least a little different in a real world situation where it wasn't his first time driving the car with a salesman next to him. I know I would have been nervous and not at the top of my game. Not trying to discredit you, I'm quite sure you would win either way, and the story was fun to read, but I just had to put that out there =)
Agreed.. wasnt there someone here that has a cobalt ss/sc that dynod for 234whp/196wtq stock? I heard those cars were way underrated. Oh yeah here it is: http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2518&highlight=cobalt

Anyways, thats funny what you said to the people in the cobalt. Classic!