GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
So you're saying the people down there are lazy?
Nah, just... uninformed? Idk. Obvs most are pretty poor so thats part of it and i get it.

Not dogging it too much i hope. Just rando observations

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Most of these vw derby's dont have the 'heckenblend' trunk tail lights but this is the first black one ive seen here

20230604_192645.jpg

20230604_192645.jpg
20230717_153517.jpg

Attachments

• 20230604_192645.jpg
    20230604_192645.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
I think the Kawasaki has a backup cam... Tf a jet ski need a backup cam for?!

Theory: the people that own a jetski with a backup cam are the same people that own a parking lot princess truck with a backup cam. Nobody ever taught them how to check their surroundings for obstacles. Anyone they can't see is inferior and deserves to be run over.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It's not like a jet ski would have a blind spot!

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Might be a dumb question, but can you even reverse on a jetski? Never been on one.

Kinda sorta. They have like a door that covers the water and sends the jet toward the front. More of a brake I suppose.

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
Seadoo IBR works great a for neutral/reverse/brake. It just isn’t great when the module is throwing error codes.

They’re a finicky bunch, but doing high 70s across a glassy strip is quite the feeling. Just wish our season here was longer.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I bought a new Mustang Cobra when I was 21... I think my insurance was about $340/month lmao
I paid $300 month in insurance for my 92 GTI. That was more than my car payment.

I also had a few speeding tickets and I was only 22.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Seadoo IBR works great a for neutral/reverse/brake. It just isn’t great when the module is throwing error codes.

They’re a finicky bunch, but doing high 70s across a glassy strip is quite the feeling. Just wish our season here was longer.
It isn't fun to hit the water at that speed. I broke 4 ribs on the first day of a 10 day vacation. Do not recommend.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
New a1, spotted while riding in the back of a renault which is a pile
20230717_185837.jpg

Tacobell has never given me that problem
Same i know i hate on tb but same

Attachments

• 20230717_185838.jpg
    20230717_185838.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 48