GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Are VW shows just mostly mk7+ cars now?

Hey now, that single pic alone is only 60% mk7+!

There was a good mix. MK7 GTIs were probably the most prevalent. There were only a few MK8's, and no MK8 R's. I think that's a sign I need to get one.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
open up computer at work and on home page is the random news/sales crap. I see the following spam link:

10 worst car oil filters to avoid (English? so I should buy these?)

even better source was

TeslaTale :)

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
open up computer at work and on home page is the random news/sales crap. I see the following spam link:

10 worst car oil filters to avoid (English? so I should buy these?)

even better source was

TeslaTale :)
I'll never buy a Purolator filter again since the last one got stuck on the housing and refused to come off, and then the outer housing just tore when I tried the stab & turn method.

Now I own a big pair of channel locks and refuse to negotiate with terrorists.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Fram gets a bad name but I rock them on all my Honda’s and the GF’s Edge.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Fram gets a bad name but I rock them on all my Honda’s and the GF’s Edge.
I used to buy Fram filters for my old 2.0 and it didn't die, and that turd only ever got oil changes when I could afford them. But now it's Mobil 1 for the Mazdas, and Mann for the VW.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI

Attachments

• 20240505_094346.jpg
    20240505_094346.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 51
  • 20240505_094545.jpg
    20240505_094545.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 37
  • 20240505_113524.jpg
    20240505_113524.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 32
  • 20240505_113534.jpg
    20240505_113534.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 44
  • 20240505_113659.jpg
    20240505_113659.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 50

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Love that Volvo ❤️

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
hey runner bros @avenali312 @aspro_gti

Got new shoes in the mail and put a few miles on them already. I like them, but my right foot is ending up rotated diagonally in the shoe:

Black line is axis of shoe, blue line axis of foot. Ends up putting some uncomfortable pressure on my pinky toe. Any idea what might be going on? Other possibly relevant stuff: using ankle lock lacing, have had this happen with other shoes, bought same brand size and last but different model, left foot is something like a half to 3/4 size larger than my right.

I have some aftermarket insoles I had put in the old pair that I can try to swap in for the next run to see if that helps 🤷‍♂️ but the way my brain is, I also want to know the why behind this
Go see a podiatrist and get proper insoles that'll keep your foot in position.
Yeah, that's the easy answer. I was hoping that some of the dedicated hobbyists might have an answer.

"Hey guys I got new wheels and tires and now I'm hearing a noise, any ideas?"
"Nah bro you'd better go to the dealership"
Sorry, I've been away for the weekend.

Podiatrist is the easy answer for something as serious as your diagram is showing. I just had an appointment at a sports podiatrist (a little different, because he focuses on and is a big time runner himself). Realized my left arm swing is affecting my gait and adjusting it has me further up on my toes where I want to be. It's something I never would have found on my own.

Experimentation is the hard and expensive answer. I've gone through way too many shoe brands and types over the years haha.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
The DAT BOI plate put to perfect use.

CSB: @dtfd and UB were supposed to remind me to take it off so I didn't drive off with it on.

Guess who drove off with it on, until UB called me and I had to pull over on the side of the road before a cop got me?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R