GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Busted lower bumper "fin"

uR2Slow4J

Car(s)
2018 Golf R
So I was turning and I took a ditch at a bad angle and I heard a pretty bad scrape. When I got home, it appear the lower "fin" of the bumper broke, is there a replacement for that or is it parts of the full bumper? I looked online at VW and it looks like it's a solid piece of the bumper, but I haven't jacked it up yet so break it apart to find out. and ideas? im hoping its just a lower lip spoiler.

Attachments

• IMG_0766.JPG
    IMG_0766.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 34

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
So I was turning and I took a ditch at a bad angle and I heard a pretty bad scrape. When I got home, it appear the lower "fin" of the bumper broke, is there a replacement for that or is it parts of the full bumper? I looked online at VW and it looks like it's a solid piece of the bumper, but I haven't jacked it up yet so break it apart to find out. and ideas? im hoping its just a lower lip spoiler.
Those come off and you can buy them separately. I forget exactly what they are called but if you do a search for "mk7 r front bumper lip spoiler lower splitter" you should be able to find them.

uR2Slow4J

Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Those come off and you can buy them separately. I forget exactly what they are called but if you do a search for "mk7 r front bumper lip spoiler lower splitter" you should be able to find them.
so I just opened up the wheel well of my driver side, it looks like its part of the bumper to me?

uR2Slow4J

Car(s)
2018 Golf R
So I found the lil winglets that go around it and I found the little spoiler at the bottom but the bottom of the bumper is broken because there isn’t anything for those pieces to clip to. previous owner must have fked it up :( pray for someone to bump me in the front