GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. bcze1

Summer sale at Autopia

Just a heads up, got an email from Autopia-carcare.org for a summer sale. 20% off all orders through 8/24 with the coupon code SUMMER20. Good time to stock up if you need to. Mods: Delete if you need to, I'm not affiliated with autopia in any way, just a satisfied customer.
  2. bcze1

WTB: OEM R32 air intake part

For anyone who has totally removed the OEM intake from their R32, I'd like to buy part # 1K0 805 962B. Its the part that attached to the back of the grill and directs air down and towards the air filter box. I believe anyone who has installed a VF or Neuspeed intake would have removed this part...
  3. bcze1

FS: R32 headlight switch

As the title states, headlight switch from R32. Almost brand new, pulled it out with 12 miles on the car. pic to come later. $25 shipped in US obo
  4. bcze1

REVOlution

Got my R REVO'd about an hour ago. Only have 350 miles on her, but I had some spare time this afternoon and just couldn't resist. I had stage 1 REVO on the GTI I traded for the R, and its on my A4 Avant as well. Loved it in both those cars, and I already have an SPS+, so I had planned this...
  5. bcze1

A few GTI parts...

Traded my UG GTI for a R32 over the weekend. Have a few things for sale: Anthracite grey armrest cover (just the leatherette part) $45 shipped in US obo OEM DV (B version, I think). Used about 5k miles, great back up to have around. $20 shipped in US obo Set of 4 NGK BRK7EIX spark plugs...
  6. bcze1

#4827 has come home

Officially traded my '07 GTI for a DBP R32 on Saturday. Loved the GTI, but I just couldn't pass up the ridiculous deals on the R any longer. Spent most of the weekend detailing and adding a few small cosmetic mods.
  7. bcze1

Open letter to moses6161

First off bro, you got to quit being such a retard around here. Time to grow up. Pay attention to who's intelligent, and listen to their advice instead of insulting them. Otherwise everyone will just call you a douche and never help you. And its why your thread got locked before you got any...
  8. bcze1

WTT: My sirius for your XM

I have a brand new Sirius receiver from my '07 GTI that I would like to trade for an XM, preferably version 0080. The sirius has never been activated as I pulled it from my car the day I bought it. Very willing to ship.
  9. bcze1

GTI vs. BMW 330xi

Came up next to a current gen 330xi (about 250 HP I think but has all wheel drive) he wasn't really paying attention at the light. When the green came I took off kinda slow, then floored it from about 10mph to 60mph. He had no chance, as he didn't realize what was happening. We came to the...