GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

PHX, AZ-Parting Out-CW GTi w/R32 Euro Rear Bumper

FS: Misc. GTi Parts for Sale - OBO Car Sold...ok traded in. This stuff still for sale. 1. Eins-Tuning Formula 7's 4X-19x8.5 et45 235/35/19 - $700 OBO2. Open Foglight grills $40 - Will Ship for $5 3. Euro Cup Holder - SOLD 4. Blue Aspherical Mirror Set - SOLD (locally) 5. OEM European Headlights...
  2. G

PHX, AZ-Parting Out-CW GTi w/R32 Euro Rear Bumper

Time to sell the GTi 2006.5 PKG 1. I would love to sell outright but most likely part out for really great prices and to a good home. Complete Car: Manual, 45K miles $16K if interested. What I have 1. European R32 Rear Bumper with Eurojet Turbo back resonated exhaust (will need to swap your CW...
  3. G

WTB Complete stock engine cover and filter

I need to buy a stock engine cover with all flex hoses that are attached to the engine cover. Looking for something inexpensive. Let me know what you have. I'm in AZ
  4. G

WTB - Suspension Tools

Have extra tools to Sell (or rent?!?) 14mm Triple Square socket Strut Spreader Tool (VW Tool 3424) Or anything else I might be missing that you are willing to sell.
  5. G

Golf Taillights - OEM LED

Golf Taillights - OEM LED Finally but they are $$$$$$ How about a group buy Rich???
  6. G

Radio and Sat Sound Quality?

The radio(everything sounds like AM including SAT) part of the new stereo is awful. On the plus side CD/MP3's sound great. Other than ditching the radio (more importantly the steering wheel controls) any other ideas? What do you think of your stereo?
  7. G

Removing the side moulding?

Has anyone tried it yet? Mainly are there holes in the body or are they just stuck on? On Scirocco II's it was a huge improvement. Back in the days... So far removed the GTi emblems(front&back) no prob. I like the super clean (some call generic) look.