GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. tongobongo

new ipod Nano...won't charge on ipod connector

Hey has anyone here installed the VW ipod connection (factory) and had trouble charging their new ipods? my old ipod charged on it fine, but the new ipod model (16G nano) doesn't charge..?? really freakin annoying when the battery runs out... any advice guys?
  2. tongobongo

Hazard lights on after returning to car

Hey is anyone here confronted by flashing hazard lights upon returning to your parked GTI? It's happened 3 or 4 times now. No alarm noise. No dents or scratches on the car. No one parked near it. I don't think the alarm's gone off, because one time it happened, I was within the vicinity to...
  3. tongobongo

Steering

Ok this might seem like a stupid question but, Since I got the GTI, I've noticed that I tend to hold the steering wheel with both hands, whereas with all other cars, I've been doin it lazy with one...I don't know if it's the design of wheel or what? Is it because the indicator lever is on the...
  4. tongobongo

My new baby...

A lovely German came into my life 3 weeks ago. And I haven't been able to stop perving at her... Black magic DSG Beige leather Parking sensors Always dirty (does anyone have any tips on keeping a black car clean? I'm having to give her a spray every second day, which is enjoyable for now...)...