GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

What downpipe to get and where to get one

I have a 2007 golf GTI manufacture date is 7/2006 if that plays any factor. I'd like to do a down pipe on a stock exhaust. Theres so many exhaust options for things I know nothing about. Brands and Part#s would help. User c72k is running his mouth. I just need some advice cause there's so many...
  2. G

What Downpipe on 2007 GTI

I'm completely confused on what kind of down pipe to get. some are $800 and some under $200. Its a 2007 GTI. What's a good one to get. I got like 250ish. Can someone link me up. Ebay has all this crap but don't trust it. If I posted in wrong forum I apologize. Point me in right direction. First...
  3. G

Help with fuses (PLEASE)

I looked at owners manual and there's way more fuses that listed. Its driving me nuts. Can someone link me to a list of interior and engine bay fuse with what amps and what the function is. I went through and checked them all now when I start the car I got a ECT light, a light that resembles a...
  4. G

2007 GTI American fuse issues

This cars fuses seem to be out of place. No air is blowing out on any setting I put them on. I don't have a manual to reference and I'm not sure if my car is MK5 ect... Can some one link me to a list of the fuses both under hood and drivers side panel so I can go through and put everything where...