GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

I want my GTI back!

So, I had to take my 07 BMP GTI to the body shop to have a major door ding repaired & they have body side molding on back order. It's been close to 2 Weeks!:mad:
  2. S

WTF?

I hate inconsiderate people with large Pickups that park next to you at the mall, then fu__ up your car to the tune of $700!:eek:
  3. S

How Much Did You Pay?

To Lower your ride. I would love to lower my new ride but I'm on a tight budget. I only want to lower about an 1" & I've found springs for about $200. I was wondering what people have paid for labor? I'm guessing $300.:iono:
  4. S

Check out vw.com

Just saw that the VW website got a major overhaul. Pretty Cool. New photos of the GTI & Stuff:w00t:
  5. S

Stock Stereo EQ

Stupid Question. I have had some decent stock stereos, BMW Volvo etc. I'm not a bass hog but I have found my settings to be 10 oclock for trebble & bass & 3 oclock for bass what are your settings? I have found the accoustics of the GTI to be very reflective. Probably since there aren't rear deck...
  6. S

I Got My Ride!

I picked up my car last night. 07 GTI - BMP with yellow Georgia Pollen. PkG-02, 6-MT, 18" wheels, underbody kit, Premium Audio Upgrade & Ipod interface. I'm pleased with the stereo & of course the car is awsome. I'll post pix soon. I'm getting my windows tinted Monday.:thumbup: