GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Which coils go lowest??

Im currently running vogtland coils. Like the ride but didnt go as low as i wanted, and want to change them soon. Which coils should go lowest? Thank You
  2. G

When purchasing a APR HPFP..

When purchasing a APR HPFP does it come ready to install or you have to take some parts from the stock one and add it to the new one? dont really know much about the pump, thanks in advance for answering my question...
  3. G

recommended catback for an atp downpipe?

Hello guys i have an atp downpipe with stock catback. Planing very soon to get a catback, but not really sure which one would work best with the atp downpipe. Thanks in advance for any suggestions..
  4. G

Planing on going big turbo which one do i go for?

so im planing on going big turbo but cant make up my mind for which one, any suggestions? and my car is not a daily driver...
  5. G

Planing on going big turbo which is the best one?

so im planning on going big turbo on my gti but dont know on which one to make my mind up for, any suggestions? and my car is not a daily driver...
  6. G

Stage 2 gti vs Evo 8 stock..

So my buddy has an evo 8 and we were both getting onto I-75, he was in front of me and i was in 3rd gear around 4krpm. I knew he was gonna go for it as soon as we got on. Well as i said he gunned it and so did i. As soon as i shifted to 4th i was over taking him already and i was just pulling...
  7. G

Cost of a clutch?

Ive done some research and couldnt get a price. My clutch is going bad and possibly need to change it its acting weird. Would like to know how much a clutch would be ranging either oem or and upgraded one.
  8. G

4th and 5th gear slipping around 4krpm

Recently ive been driving and ive been steping on it and when im on 4th and 5th gear it tends to over rev about 800rpm (feel no power) then settle back to 4k rpm and then its when you start feeling the car pulling. Any suggestions to what it might be?
  9. G

Proposed race. Stg 2 vs Evo 8

My buddy just got an Evo 8 and sooner or later we're gonna hit up a little race of course from a roll. The Evo 8 is completely stock and im 4dr., manual, and stg 2. What would be the outcome?
  10. G

Volksblast GTG Feb 8, 2009

Sunday, February 8, 2009 Viva la Volksblast! Presented by the Palmetto Bugs, Wide5 and the Miami V-Dubs. Come join 200 VW's as we SHUT DOWN THE TOWN! We block off 5 blocks of Sunset drive in the heart of South Miami. This is a great location for the whole family, with activities for everyone...
  11. G

17" Classix for sale!! with tires.

Im selling my 17" classix with nankang tires. I changed the tires about 3 months ago so they are in good conditions. I will be posting pics soon ill have them off the car by tommorrow. Make a reasonable offer
  12. G

Engine problem!!! HELP!!!! Engine Vibration

So i was driving from my house to the gym and i was gonna pass a car and i downshifted from 5th to 4th and i gunned it all of a sudden my car started stuttering and my engine gave a big vibration everytime i accelerated. The engine light turned on and everytime i would accelerate it would start...
  13. G

MKV GTI revo stg1 vs 1.8T GTI unitronic stg2

So last night a friend and I went out to okeechobee with our GTI's to go check other rides and see some races it gets really good out their. So we pull up to the U gas gasstation and boy was it packed with every type of cars, could barley drive through. All of a sudden a 1.8t gti pulls up to my...
  14. G

Evoms engine cover with Neuspeed intake.

Im planning to get this setup the evoms engine cover and the neuspeed intake. I was just wondering if the evoms engine cover will fit with the neuspeed intake?
  15. G

Finally dropped on Vogtland coilovers

Here are some pics of before and after the drop and some other mods. Before: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d142/joseranka/Picture012.jpg After: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d142/joseranka/Picture017.jpg http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d142/joseranka/Picture015.jpg...
  16. G

Stage 1 Revo mkv vs Stage 2 revo mkv

So i have a 4 dr. mkv with just revo stage 1 and my buddy has a 2 dr. mkv with revo stage 2, carbonio intake, and atp dp. I just got stage 1 about 4 days ago so we wanted to see what was the difference. So we raced a 1st 20mph roll i beep n we take off, he jumps about 1/4 of a car all the way...
  17. G

What offset is required?

Hello, im about to get wheels for my mkv and im not sure what the offset on the wheels are suppose to be, any suggestions would be helpful. Im looking at the konig runaway its 5/112 n offset 46
  18. G

Front grill white stripe.

Ive seen a couple mkv that have changed the original red stripe to the white stripe. I really like that change i was wondering if theirs a website that sell that white stripe or it has to be painted?
  19. G

Help needed, rattling noise on the outside of car.

This morning on my way to school i started hearing this like rattling noise. It sounded like it was coming from the front end of the car, so i pulled over. When i got off the car i checked the whole car, but everthing thing seems to be normal. This rattling noise starts to come when you pass...
  20. G

MKV vs S500

My buddy and i ran our cars when i was stock from a 20mph roll on 1st gear. When i was stock he got me by about 4 cars. Two weeks later i got the APR free trial and we ran the same exact race and i ended up in his back bumper he was really amazed how much improvement i got from the chip. I think...