GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

2007 GTi United 6MT NAV sirius and PKG #1 only $19K

I got a 2007 United Gray 2 door manual 6sp for sale. package #1 (sunroof) Navigation Sirius 6 disc CD changer in arm rest Euro springs and GLI skirts ECS dog bone mount 28K miles all hywy to work (purchased 20 months ago) 1500 miles/month Located in MD, only asking $18,900 I can send you...
  2. M

FS: ECS Tunning dogbone mount insert

Selling my car, removing upgrades. ECS tuning dogbone mount insertblack on car for 5K miles. $30 shipped in the US. Thanks.
  3. M

FREE: OEM Stock GTI 2007 springs

Come and get them, located in MD or $35 shipped in the US.
  4. M

FS: clear side markers

$20 + your amber marker lights...
  5. M

FS: 2007 GTI PKG 1 NAV sunroof sirius

Looking to downgrade(buying house) and want to sell my GTI. 2007, picked it up New years eve 2006, highway miles to work every since: Mileage 20K PKG #1 Sirius radio (till March 30 2008) OEM DVD NAV 6SP MT EURO spring GLI side skirts DRLs disabled Remote window operation enabled Oil...
  6. M

20GB Phatbox

I have a barely used phatbox, maybe 3 hours listening on a brand new unit and HD purchased from a guy who works directly in the VW parts department from his online store. 20GB cartridge phatbox cable that connects to 6CD changer interface and phatbox USB 2.0 Cradle All software with license...
  7. M

Panel filter options, other than K&N and ITG?

Anyone else other than stock... There are companies out there like AEM, green, pipercross and some others, but no one has a drop in filter for our application on their site? I am trying to communicate with AFE to develop a dry filter, kind of a non oiled K&N cotton filter... Thanks
  8. M

Cabin filter location

Where is the cabin filter? Is there a DIY? Thanks
  9. M

Im kind of small....

Can 16" wheels work over the stock brakes? Too small diameter? ET 24. Also, what is the center bore needed for our hubs? Thanks.
  10. M

INFO wanted: blinker blinks

Is there a way to change the # of blinks when using the turn signals by slighting pressing. They currently blink 3 times when you press and release real quick. Can you change it to 4 or 5 blinks?
  11. M

CD changer removal tool, PN?

Part number for OEM cd changer tool? DOnt want to order from TM in Germany..
  12. M

Stock NAV coding... Vag-Com info

Anyone know who to use Vag-com to turn off the NAV prompt when your turn the head unit power on? I am tired of accepting the prompt everytime.. Thanks
  13. M

Lug Bolt torque?

I am doing my 10K maintenance tire rotation. What is the torque amount for the wheels bolts? Thanks.
  14. M

FS: OEM GTI US front valance/lip

Upgraded to EURO lip/valance. Want my old one? Paint it, cut it up to add Euro lip, whichever.. $50 shipped in the US.
  15. M

Front Seat adjustment

Is there a way to tilt upward the front of the seats in the thigh area? I know it slides back and forth, height adjust up and down. Along with lumbar and back adjustments, but I feel it needs to tilit a little in the front area of the bottom cushion like the old GTI sport seats. Thanks
  16. M

FS: OEM GTI side skirts, textured

FS: I removed my GTI side skirts and know that alot of rabbit folks are putting them on. Make me an offer, I am located in MD.
  17. M

WTB: roof bike rack system for 07 GTI

DId you get a rack systema and dont want it. I am looking for a bike system solution, stock is fine for my 07 GTI. LMK what you have. Thanks :)