GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Keeping Satellite Radio?

I'm thinking about upgrading my stereo to the Avic-F90BT. I know that I will need to get the connects2 wiring harness kit and the antenna adapter in order to install it. I currently have XM in the car and I want to keep it. I know I will need the Pioneer XM Sat Radio module but I am wondering if...
  2. N

How to paint Huffs black?

Hey guys, I've read several posts about painting the Huffs black (which I think looks awesome). I know you're supposed to sand, clean, prime, sand, clean, paint and then clear coat, but what I am wondering is that for those of you who have painted your wheels, what grit sand paper did you use...
  3. N

APR Stage II & Boost Leak?

Hey guys, I've searched around here for different threads concerning boost leaks and I'm still not sure what my problem is. I just got my ATP DP installed today and flashed with the stage 2 software, on the drive home I noticed that I was boost lower than I was with Stage 1; now, I only peak...
  4. N

AEM Air Filter?

Hey guys, I've searched a couple of threads looking for the right size AEM Filter to run with my V-Flow intake. I know a couple people around here are running it and I just want to know which one you bought. I believe the OD on the V-Flow is 7" where the filter attaches (please verify) I would...
  5. N

WTB: Jetta Grill (with lower fog grills)

So I'm looking for a jetta grill that includes the main grill and the lower part for the fog lights. Anybody want to sell theirs?
  6. N

Rattling from underneath the car

Hey guys. Recently I had my resonator removed and I have to say that I love the sound. About a week later I noticed a pretty intense rattling coming from what sounds like the passenger side under the foot well area. It only rattles when the car is at idle (say 800 rpm or so). Any idea what this...
  7. N

eyelid color matching...

So I ordered some eyelids from (I won't put the company's name here because I don;t want to bash them) and they were several shades too dark for my car (which is tornado red). They gladly sent me a new pair, that took about 2 weeks to get here, which i just recieved today and again they are...
  8. N

WTB: Huffs w/tires

I'm looking for a set of 18" huffs with tires (preferbly in the FL or GA area). Anybody have any? Shoot me a PM. Thanks Guys (and yes i have checked the texx already lol)