GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Think my TURBO is broke :S

Hey guys, I am driving my car around but it feels slugish. This morning it had heaps of pick up. I can't hear my turbo wind up either. Also, I am getting unusually good fuel economy. Is it possible the turbo is broken? Cheers, G
  2. G

Jerky DSG

Hello! I have had my GTi for a month now and has done 2000kms (yeh gets driven a fair bit). I don't drive the car hard but lately I have noticed when in tiptronic mode the DSG is jerky on upshifts - not all the time but I have noticed it. Is anyone else having the same issue? Is it normal as...
  3. G

GTi Turbo Info

Hi, Does anyone know what sort of Turbo the MK5s are running and what PSi boost? Also looking for info on the intercooler. Any help in relation to this is appreciated :) Thanks!!
  4. G

Buzzing noise when engine is switched off

Hi, Picked up the car yesterday - woohoo!!! Apart from a few vibration issues in the doors which will be fixed next week very happy with it. Vibration issues are still annoying though - hehe. :frown: I have read some threads where people have noticed buzzing noises when driving. I am...
  5. G

Now that I think about it, is this strange?

Hello all, I am new to this site, new to VWs and new to the Golf GTi - pick up a new GTi 3dr DSG tomorrow. I am reading the there is a huge wait list still for these cars so I drove past a dealership the other week that had a whole bunch of them out front (3dr, 5dr, DSGs, manuals, leather...