GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. conom06d

Fs/ft: Mk2 2.9l vr6 supercharged gti. Bike and or cash wanted

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5360051-FS-1992-GTI-2.9L-VR6-supercharged-NOVA Here is my mk2 gti for sale! I'm also looking for trades into a street bike. Let me know if interested. It's a 2.9l vr6 supercharged! Asking $6300
  2. conom06d

Revo SPS Select device-150 OBO

Revo SPS Select device Sold
  3. conom06d

Yakima roof rack (installed only 1.5 months)

Yakima roof rack with 1 copperhead bike rack and 1 front rim holder. The setup has 5 locks all around. Everything is new aside from the copperhead which I bought used since it was in great condition. The entire setup has been on my GTI for only 1.5 months and has been removed since I traded in...
  4. conom06d

Well...I had a good reign in my MKV

Well I took the plunge yesterday and traded in my gti after 3 great years. I was able to get a great deal on a 2011 WRX hatch. I love the wrx performance already! Wish it had the same quality and options the gti had, but it is a new car that is more of a daily driver friendly and problem free...
  5. conom06d

What are the laws in VA and MD for tint and mods

like the title says, are they strict for tint and engine mods? do they smog there like california. are things like intake legal for smog and registration there? I may be moving to ashburn, va or leesburg depending on if i can land this job....no pun intended lol TIA for the help
  6. conom06d

ECS 5mm Wheel Spacers with bolts-NEW!!

I have a set of spacers with maybe 5 miles on them. I bought them but cant run them now with the amount of tuck I have so they have never been put on my car for more than a trial. Literally new condition! they are $67 new so I am going to ask $55 shipped. Here is a link to the exact spacers with...
  7. conom06d

FS: Canon EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5

Since no one ever goes to the misc fs threads i am linking it here. Check it out. I can work on the price more now than before. Dont be afraid to shoot an offer! http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129928
  8. conom06d

FS: Canon EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM

I am selling a canon 10-22mm lens for $700 shipped. This is a great lens in MINT condition. I am posting a generic pic for this thread but can provide a real pic to whoever wants one. Send me a PM and I will send one your way
  9. conom06d

Silly subie!

I was driving on the freeway today and gradually overtook this guy in a new hatchback sti when I noticed he was taking video of my car LOL. He then threw me a thumbs up and I returned the gesture. His plate said bstwagn...except it's a lie cuz gti's already have that role covered.
  10. conom06d

FS/FT-Miro 279's

anyone wanna buy my wheels and tires for $900+shipping. There is curbrash on all 4 wheels on the outside of the lip...faces are good tho. It would be an easy fix to sand and rub out. Tires are in great shape and have a full warranty on them through 40k miles. I have had them for about 5k miles...
  11. conom06d

NO EFFIN WAY!!

I JUST FOUND A $100 BILL IN MY ROOM!! I found it when looking for my ipod! I need to lose stuff more often to find money like that!
  12. conom06d

2007 BMP GTI

2007 BMP GTI with 73000 miles. Miles are high because i drove to and from Louisiana, Arizona, and California for school and aviation work. Mainly all freeway/highway miles on I-10 across country. The car is a package 2 fully loaded car including even Navi and clear bra since stock. I have ALL...
  13. conom06d

Car and Plane pics

iphone pics so dont hate. a real photoshoot will happen once the car is ccleaned like the plane :thumbsup:
  14. conom06d

FS: completely worn cam follower

I have for sale a completely used cam follower. Has about 40k miles on it. This is a great addition to someone trying to destroy their cam to be covered under warranty. Another great use would be as a thumb thimble for those of you who knit if your spare time. Lemme know if u have any questions...
  15. conom06d

09 rabbit vs 07 gti suspension

I'm pretty sure they are the same for when it cones to fitting aftermarket suspension but I'm just makin sure. Will my knoi yellows and h&r ss's fit an 09 golf/rabbit? I have a buyer asking. And no I did not search cuz I'm on my phone so thanks in advance
  16. conom06d

I saw a Porsche gemballa mirage GT

I always forget where these types of thread go but i'll put it here and sorry if its wrong anywhoo...i saw one of these on the road today... can u say rare, fast, and expensive....and ohhhh man the sound is ammmazing!
  17. conom06d

Carbon accents on seats

I remember seeing some thread about Carbon fiber accents on the sides of the seat by the lever which raises and lowers the seats. I cant seem to find it now and i cant remember what company made them...anyone know?
  18. conom06d

Painted my VMR's....

Im still debating if i like it...i do but am not sure if im gonna keep it. This was more of a trial for what color combo i want for when i do get them powdercoated in the next few months. Whatcha think?....is it too flashy or ricer...the color is a little too bright for me i think. Day Pics of...