GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Snapped welded nut for passenger seat frame bolt. Anyone had this happen?

A while back I accidentally snapped off one of the rear welded nuts for the passenger side seat frame bolt. I was using my cordless impact to get the bolts started and I'm guessing it cross threaded but idk why it snapped the welds off so easily. Pretty dumb of me but oh well. So basically I...
  2. B

Can anyone tell me what the factory taillight coding is for a Jetta or check their own car's coding?

I had aftermarket LED tails on my 09 GLI for years, it involved switching a couple pins and changing the coding to get the bi-color turns to work. One side died, so I put back in my OEM lights, and switched back the pins in the connectors and changed the coding. Strangely though only the inner...
  3. B

FS: Twin Intercooler kit with Forge Coupler Adapters

Hello everyone I have a no name twin intercooler kit from my 09 GLI for sale. Ran this for years with no issues, just selling to get some extra cash as I slowly turn my car back to stock. I bought the 3 bayonet coupler adapters from Forge for MUCH better fitment than the ones that come with the...
  4. B

DSG shift selector suddenly got very stiff

Was at the track yesterday and after the first pass my shift selector suddenly became very stiff to move through the gears. It drives totally normal and shifts fine still. There's a lot of slop between S and D and I can easily wiggle it between them as well. The cable linkage to the trans looks...
  5. B

FS: Black Beat Motor Intake for 2.0 TSI

$100 shipped in US. Filter is a dry washable and reusable filter. Used for only a few months. 3" diameter piping. Thanks
  6. B

Whats up with this wastegate duty cycle log?

Why does it snap back to being 95% closed in the higher rev range? Whats up with the wastegate? Does this mean there is a boost leak then? Actual boost is slightly low but not sure if thats normal. I used to get sporadic p2099 codes when I was stage 1 but could never figure it out I would clear...
  7. B

First time to the track with my 09 GLI DSG

Went to Sac Raceway yesterday and got 7 runs in. All runs were 14.2-14.7 These were my best 4 runs. Car has intake, catback, and eurodyne stage 1, 034 dogbone insert. Was pretty happy with the results. Feel like I still had a lot of room for improvement with the DSG launch I wasnt very consistent
  8. B

WTB any aftermarket intake heatshield

I have a tsi with an intake similar to pflo but need a heat shield. Rather not make it.