GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

2007 GTI - Autobahn Package - $9000

2007 GTI - Autobahn Package - $8500 I've pretty much reached my peak on this car and I really want to move back into a truck and I've been eyeing up another VW to purchase to tinker with. So up for sale is my 2007 United Grey GTI with 120,000 miles and a ton of goodies. This car has been...
  2. B

ISO: Fender

Been searching for a partout for a while, can't seem to come across any. But I need a Driver Side United Grey fender. Mine's baconed.
  3. B

FS/FT Mishimoto FMIC Kit

SOLD I have a brand new, never installed Mishimoto Front Mount with blue twintercooler pipes. This is a universal kit and will take some custom mounting. But it's not hard, there are DIYs on how to install universal FMICs. I had it soft mounted but never had it finished or even turned the...
  4. B

Grip Royal = Dash Lights, Can I VagCom'em out!?

Traction Control, Airbag, and Steering Wheel (steering wheel controls are gone) because I have a Grip Royal. Can I delete these errors so I don't have to look at all these dash lights?
  5. B

WTB: MOMO Steering Wheel Hub

I have a Grip Royal Hub and their design doesn't allow the use of the clock spring assembly so now I have dash lights...everywhere. I've heard the Momo one allows for the clock spring and thus NO LIGHTS! Not an emergency by any means, I just hate looking at dash lights.
  6. B

FMIC Piping Kit?

I have a Mishimoto FMIC and what is supposed to be a piping kit for the 2.0 TFSI off Amazon but the piping doesn't quite connect properly on the Turbo Outlet and the Charge Pipe. Does anyone know if/where I can buy a legit piping kit? Not sure if this belongs in the Classifieds, if it does...
  7. B

Can I Code Out Dash Lights Caused by Grip Royal?????

I recently installed a Grip Royal steering wheel with the hub and quick release. As a result I have the airbag light, Traction Control Light, and the Steering Wheel Lights on my dash. I'm okay with those faults being present I just want to know if I can code those out?
  8. B

Euro Cup Holder Install

DIY: Euro Cup Holder Install Just want to give a heads up that I took pictures only for my SD Card in my camera to shit the bed and all the photo files got corrupted. :mad: I'll try to make this as detailed as possible to try and make up for this. I've seen a few, and really I mean two, DIYs...
  9. B

Genuine Volkswagen 6-Disc CD Changer

Disc Changer that came with the MK5. I removed it to free up some space in my armrest. I've literally never used it. $80 Shipped.
  10. B

ISO: United Grey GTI Driver Side Fender

Anyone..? Anyone..? Bueller? Mines old n' busted. Need a new one stat!
  11. B

FOR SALE - Revo Stage 2 ECU & SPS

FS: Revo Stage 2 ECU & SPS (PRICE REDUCED!!) Recently switched tunes so I now have this just chillin in a box. This tune, installed, and with the SPS dongle is over $800 from a dealer. You can have it today for $500 shipped OR $450 pickup. My purpose is to at least break even with me switching...
  12. B

Revo Stage 2 ECU - Can I Sell it???????

I recently switched from Revo to Eurocustoms and I no longer have a need for my Revo Stage 2 ECU. To be completely honest I'm not even sure if I can sell it though. I don't know a lot about tuning, and ECUs and whatnot. So my concern is can I sell it? Is it locked to my car or can anyone, as...
  13. B

OSIR - FCS GT2 V4 Front Lip

SOLD: OSIR - FCS GT2 V4 Front Lip 3 Piece Lip in overall good shape, I'm just in the process of changing the look of my car. It's got the normal "Low Life" nicks and scrapes on the underside, as well as one of the valances that it comes with broke on the highway. Other than that it's fine...
  14. B

TRADE - OZ Racing Wheels

FT: 18" OZ's (West Texas) 18x8.5 OZ Crono HTs 5x112 Bolt Pat06tern Have BFG G-Force Comp 2's all with 60% and up tread. Only looking to trade, not for sale. I am willing to travel within a reasonable distance from Abilene Texas. I am mainly looking to stay away from Factory wheels, only...