GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

apr stg3 vs gt40 turbo maxima (video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcaWwJqq0m0 enjoy
  2. P

vs. 6.0 GTO, H22 T hatch, B16 T hatch, Z28

finally got a chance to go out and run some people, overall i was pretty happy. beat a z28 camaro from a stop, beat a modded 6.0 GTO from a 50mph 3rd gear roll (closest race of the night). got to run two eg civic hatches h22 turbo and built b16 turbo from 40mph 3rd gear roll (2nd for them lol)...
  3. P

me vs the track at show n go

Got a 14.02 at 101mph APR S2+ APR downpipe +stock cat back Carbonio intake
  4. P

2007 GTI 6spd Dyno APR93

APR93 Carbonio Modified by prodigymb at 1:18 AM 3-18-2007 next is apr downpipe and cut-out made two separate graphs so it is easier to compare apr93+carbonio torque vs stock+carbonio torque apr93+carbonio hp vs stock+carbonio hp
  5. P

vs a 6.0 gto and new mustang gt

i havent psoted in a while but i got to run a few things. first of got a light with a 6.0 gto...i can safely say i got owned by about 4 car lengths and he was automatic too. few days later i raced a new gt mustang which was a much better turnout for me, i beat him by about a car until we shut...
  6. P

gti vs. 240sx vs. e36 m3

me and my friend in a 240sx went cruising yesterday and to start the night eh beat me from 2nd gear roll, i was like wtf cuz i beat it before from a roll. then we did a dig at a light and he beat me by about 3 cars. we went to play pool and then on the way back took th same road and ran into a...
  7. P

Dyno Day in Philly. March 17th

I was thinking of getting some people together and setting up a dyno day at philly dyno works.....i know the owners and i know they will be glad to accomodate us, and I am willing to orgonize this for us. I thought this would be a good idea to run some cars with different setups on the same day...
  8. P

my previous car vs mkiv r32

i sold my h23 swapped and turboed accord to get the gti, it made 260whp at 10psi. so today me and the guy who bought it from me were going to a frat meeting and i asked him to drive it for the first tiem since september. i could see that he didnt take care of the car like i did. we got a light...
  9. P

vs 05/06 rsx-s

Drivin to the movies last nite with my girl in the car Im kinda hustlin because we were late. I stop a red light and silver last gen(05/06) rsx type s pulls up, so i kinda take off on him and he follows, we catch the next red light which as probably 80 yards up and he was on my right. we're...
  10. P

vs. 98 turbo max

me and some friend went out last night and i did a run with one of my best friends. he has a 98 turbo maxima 5spd, gt40 at 8psi ->366whp with cutout open 330 with cutout closed n 2.5 exhaust with 3" downpipe and uppipe, quaife lsd and a spec clutch. thing is a monster , best he got a the track...
  11. P

vs. mazdaspeed6

so few days ago i posted that my friend recently got a mazdaspeed6. me and my girl stopped by his house today to look at the car and it was pretty nice...pearl red. scornfully it was an impulse visit and we were in her 07 Civic Si, after he took us for a ride i wasn't too impressed and suggested...
  12. P

vs. k04 mk4 gti

did some runs with a k04 mk4 20th with APR software and 3" exhaust. i just have APR93 and Carbonio 6spd. i beat it from digs and rolls, the closest he got was on one of the rolls where i went a little late and he was right at my back quarter panel. i love jazz blue 20ths, wish i had the money...
  13. P

FS/FT: NEW Carbonio Intake and Osir carbon fiber engine cover

Osir cover is never installed but was delivered to me with a small crack on the side, it is also the updated version of the cover with metal legs for easier install. 160$ Shipped for the Osir engine cover Carbonio SOLD the small crack Also Trades welocme! Some things I would like H&R...
  14. P

Osir engine cover

Received it few days ago, bought this in the US. Came cracked :frown: On the good hand if there is one its already the one with metal connecting legs, other then the tear in the carbon fiber it looks great quality wise.