GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Meat

Looking for my 2007 GTI (IN/KY area?)

I'm curious where my old GTI has ended up. I sold it in 2012 and the last record tied to its VIN shows it registered in Georgetown in 3/2016. I'd like to contact the current owner. I know that the wheels had been changed and that the Sparco seats were likely replaced. The most notable features...
  2. Meat

Traqmate Classic + options, ChaseCam, I/O Port Camera Mount

I figure that the regular classifieds aren't the best spot for this so I'll post it here. TRAQMATE CLASSIC-SOLD Purchased New in 2008, used for about 15 HPDE Events. The system is in great shape and ready to go. Includes: -Sensor unit -Aluminum sensor unit mounting tray -Magnetic GPS antenna...
  3. Meat

2004 New Beetle GLS Convertible

I wasn't sure if we could post non MKV's for sale here but I saw a few others here so I'll give it a shot. We're selling my wife’s 2004 New Beetle GLS Convertible. We're big VW fans and have loved this car tremendously but life changes mean that we have to let this car go to a new home. The...
  4. Meat

Nikon 70-300mm VR f/4.5-5.6

Nikon 70-300mm VR f/4.5-5.6 3 years old though it maybe only came out of the bag a few dozen times. Great shape, no marks or scratches. Comes with lens hood, lens cap, and aft cap. I don't have the original box or sleev that it came with. Asking $375 shipped OBO. Fastest way to contact me...
  5. Meat

Vagcom, 3" GHL cat, DSG Service Tool, Tow Hitch

I sold my GTI a few months ago and have a few things I no longer need: Vagcom cable SOLD 3" high flow 200 cell GHL cat (removed from a 3" GHL turbo-back exhaust) $50 shipped DSG transmission fluid change service tool $80 shipped Trailer hitch $75 (pick up or buyer pays shipping) The best...
  6. Meat

FS- Track Prep'd Daily Driver 2007 GTI

Back up for sale by the second owner: http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/4635254802.html I'd love to see it go to someone else in the golfMKV community! For sale: 2007 Volkswagen GTI that’s been daily driven and tracked for the past 4 years. I built it with quality parts that would be...
  7. Meat

Camera gear (Nikon D40X, 35mm f/1.8, 70-300 VR)

Nikon D40X with extended battery grip, charger, and 2 batteries ($400) AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ($325) AF-S Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G ($165) All of the above: $775 Best way to contact me is email: gjpattman@aol.com
  8. Meat

Recognize this car?

A friend sent this to me. Look for it at 5:03 TDqFejimFWU
  9. Meat

Can someone one run a Carfax for me?

My fiance and I are looking into buying her a car. Can anyone run the VIN for us? 3VWCK21YX3M308976 Thanks
  10. Meat

2007 VW GTI- Track prep’d daily driver

EDIT: Back up for sale by the second owner: http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/4635254802.html I'd love to see it go to someone else in the golfMKV community!
  11. Meat

2 Rolling Shots from FixxFest

thanks to MMajewski for the awesome shots: More on Flickr
  12. Meat

Interesting Keyfob Feature

look what I found out today: CC7GrGZiJVU our keyfobs have a secret Mitsubishi alarm mode!
  13. Meat

Just a few

took some pictures for a photo game me and some friends are playing (i.e. find someone's spot, take a pic there, you find a new spot)
  14. Meat

Boost Leak?

On my way back from the track this weekend I noticed a strange thing going on. My low end throttle response was terrible and the car just did not behave properly at lower engine speeds. Accelerating during city driving seems to take forever and the turbo is just not boosting as early and fast as...
  15. Meat

Just one

of my buddy anile_eight's jetta with new grills:
  16. Meat

Jetta on Huffs

Just one of my friend's (anile_eight) Jetta before we headed to an autocross last weekend:
  17. Meat

Flik FTD's and 255/40/17 Nitto NT01's FS

I need to sell my track wheels and tires to free up some cash for bills. The wheels are 5x112 17x8" ET45 Flik FTD's with about 50 days of track use on them. The tires are 255/40/17 Nitto NT01's with 3 days of track use on them. tires when they were new: on the car: $650 Wheels are located...
  18. Meat

Flik FTD's and 255/40/17 Nitto NT01's FS

NO LONGER FOR SALE I know this isn't the wheels classifieds section, but I believe the people who browse this section would be the most interested. I hate to have to do this but I don't have much choice. I need to sell my track wheels and tires to free up some cash for bills. The wheels are...
  19. Meat

Reiger side skirts painted TR

SOLD