GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Rippinrider

Wind Deflectors Weathertech brand

I recieved 2 pairs from the manufacturer on accident and they didn't want the one pair back, so here is my auction on Ebay. I posted pics with them already on my car to get a sense of what they look like. Best ones out there, no glue or tape. Perfect fit ...
  2. Rippinrider

Wiring Harness Problems ?????

Has anyone got this piece to work properly ? http://enfigcarstereo.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/METRA_XSVI_9003.html The shop that installed it, said they couldn't get it to work like the description said with my ALPINE deck. The radio never shuts-off when you open the door like the factory deck...
  3. Rippinrider

Aftermarket Deck using the stock Sirius antenna ?

I'm looking into getting an Alpine CDA-9855 CD head unit and getting the Sirius option for it. I have Sirius in my GTI right now. Can I use my factory Sirius satelite antenna for the new aftermarket Alpine headunit ? Some car stereo shops seem to think so, but I wanted to see if anyone has...
  4. Rippinrider

Valentine One Detector w/ custom remote display install

I just added this to my ride after getting the remote display kit from V1 and having the LED's modded to show different colors for different radar bands. I've had the V1 for almost 6 years now, it's a must have item. I highly recommend the remote display if anyone has a V1 and doesn't have...