GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BY1622

Abu Dhabi F1

Any bros in here can sort me out with F1 ticket in Abu Dhabi. Planning to come Dubai and Abu Dhabi to see the first race in Abu Dhabi. Cheers.
  2. BY1622

BSH Bulletproof DV kit & HKS SSQV BOV

Any of you guys done this set up on your car. Is it possible to use both? If yes, mind to share me how do you guys set it up. Thanks.
  3. BY1622

VAG-Com Help

Sorry... I found 2 errors... I tried to search but I couldnt find anything... If anyone could help me... Thanks in advance... 1) Address 09: Cent. Elect. Labels: 3C0-937-049-23-H.lbl Part No SW: 3C0 937 049 E HW: 3C0 937 049 E Component: Bordnetz-SG H37 1002 Revision...
  4. BY1622

WTS : Brand new BSH Relocation DV kit with Evoms

Brand new BSH relocation DV kit with Evoms including noise pipe and throttle body. Never used. Will fits VW MKV Golf GTI 2.0T. Price - USD $1,150 ono PM me for further details.
  5. BY1622

Euro R32 rear valance

Hi. I would like to know the part number for Euro R32 rear valance. I try to search but only for US R32 rear valance can be found. Thanks.
  6. BY1622

HELP : BSH DV kit w/ EVOMS intake

Just want to know if there's anyone out there have install the BSH DV kit w/ EVOMS intake on their euro gti because it seem like my car doesnt have the noise pipe / engine amplification pipe. I tried to search everywhere and it seems that everyone has the noise pipe / engine amplification pipe...
  7. BY1622

Steering wheel control problem

Hey guys. Does anyone in here have the problem of not able to change cd track using the control button on the steering wheel and the display on the board doesnt shows for radio or cd when u scroll the button. Only can control the volume on the steering wheel. I think my audio menu status is...
  8. BY1622

Engine power off

I need help. Ive change my fuel pump and fuel pump ecu. And I still have the same problem. The problem is that when I start the engine, the power went off after a few second. :help: Anyone know what the problems is? Thanks.
  9. BY1622

Alpil and Arqray

Hi. Just need some opinion. What do you guys think of the ALPIL GTI-RS body kit and ARQRAY 4-Tailpipe Cat-Back with Titanium Tip Exhaust? Thanks. :smile:
  10. BY1622

Shadow Blue GTI

Hi guys. Could anyone post any picture of your Shadow Blue GTI with bodykit please. Wanna see how does the Shadow Blue GTI looks like with bodykit. Thanks.
  11. BY1622

Run In

Hi. Im just wondering how much millage is needed for the run in? Thanks.