GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

BBS RSII and PEELERS

I got BBS RSII and a set of peelers for sell, both have a good amount of tread left on them. PICK UP ONLY, also willing to drive out a little to meet. Feel free to shoot an offer! I’m from Pittsburgh, PA Peelers 19"x 8.5" ET43 - $800 BBS RSII 17x8 et39 - $1000 Sent from my iPhone using...
  2. D

07 GTI FULL PART OUT

Doing a complete part out of my 07 GTI. Pains me to do it because I love the car however I don't think I can fix it again and be able to enjoy it. Everything is a go, even the shell itself. Here are items that are sold: Front bumper, hood, side skirts, fenders, headlights Here are aftermarket...
  3. D

WTB: 3" Turboback/Catback

Let me see what you have, I'm really close to buying the Eurojet catback but wanted to see first if anyone is selling anything.
  4. D

WTB Short Block/CrankShaft/Engine

As the thread says I'm trying to buy either one of the three. Let me know what you guys have out there.
  5. D

Blown engine.

Got a ko4 DSG 2006 GTI. yesterday I was driving it at about 80mph up until I heard a loud bang and got a flashing checking engine light with a dash telling me to turn the engine off. At first I saw oil everywhere so I thought, great broke my oil pan. Jacked up my car on a spot and as it turns...
  6. D

WTB Rear R32 Bumper or ThunderBunny rear

I'm looking to buy an r32 rear or thunderbunny rear bumper, preferably in united grey but will buy any color.