GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

MKV 1.4T misfires problem

my MKV5 1.4GT turbo + twincharge is misfire, once the car started and run for around 1-2 mins, the engine will shake the engine light is flashing. I check the fault code by VCDs, P0037 P0030 P0300 P0301 P0304 P0302 P2004 P0036 P0031 P0303 the spark plugs and coil should be fine. is it the...
  2. I

any ideas for my GOLF MKV 1.4T(ENGINE ERRORS)

golf mkv 1.4GT dashboard engine light flashing, shaking from the engine, 1, 3, 4 misfire, after checking, the coil and compressors are ok any ideas? cable will be checked next step
  3. I

Is it a diverter valve?

My car is mkv 1.4 GT I am looking for the dv and i found this parts is simliar to dv but the connection bolt position are not the same It is under the engine cover Only two bolts Is it a dv? Thanks 從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送
  4. I

Damage of carbon air intake??

Will this affect the performance? Anythings that i can do to repair or reduce the damages? Thank you 從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送
  5. I

How to clean up the throttle body for GT

I would like to clean the throttle body for my mkv GT Any advices for me to remove the body? Thank you 從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送
  6. I

Upgrade/improve the performance for 1.4GT

I would like to optimize my 1.4GT forge carbon intake have been changed. Any other parts can be upgraded? Thank you 從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送
  7. I

How to get 12v for a new device?

I want to install a 12v device and i hope it can start together with the car. Which part can i connect with? Thank yoy 從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送
  8. I

Noisy sounds from my Golf Gt

Hi all, I found that a "gi gi" sound will come out when I release the accelerator and i didnt brake. if i keep press on, there is no sounds. The sound is not very loud but i would like to fix it. Thank you 從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送
  9. I

few questions for GOlf GT 1.4 5Gen

hi all, i am going to buy one 2nd hand 5gen Golf GT 1.4 1. 6dsg is reliable? 2. heard abt that 6Gen need to repair the clutch, is it the same situation for 5Gen? 3. if the car chipped from 170ps(original) to 220ps(stage 2), is it ok for this car? Any problems for this car and is it good? Thank you.