GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

08 gti value?

Hi All, I have a 2008 gti with 165k on it.To be fair, It needs a bit of love. As much as I would love to restore the car, it needs more work and money in it to get it back than I want to invest. More than what the car's KBB value is. I think i know the answer already, but I'm curious what...
  2. F

Looking for Thermostat DIY Guide

Hello all, My engine has been displaying engine Code P2181 on and off now for a few months. I've read a few forum post on different forums saying more than likely this is due to the thermostat needing to be replaced, my car is at 130k. Anyway, I can't find any up to date DIY guides online for...
  3. F

Key Fob Question

Hello All, My key fob recently broke on me. The metal arm that your key screws into and then swings out when you press the release snapped. I called a few places and looked online and can't find the exact piece sold by itself. The dealership told me I'd have to buy a whole new key fob. That...
  4. F

Windows Fogging Up Like Crazy

Hello all, So I just purchased my first VW. It's a 08 GTI. I've been driving it everyday for a couple weeks now and loving it. What I'm not loving, is that about a week after driving it, the windows started to fog up like crazy! I'm not talking some condensation obstructing the view. I'm...