GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Israel is out of control (and so is Spiderman)

Yep, all disinformation.
  2. G

Israel is out of control (and so is Spiderman)

... some yrs later "2014 was a great year for Ben Shapiro"
  3. G

How many times has someone opened their car door into your car?

^ and then they still manage to go into your space by crossing over the line :D
  4. G

How many times has someone opened their car door into your car?

She either has mental issues or is trying to tell you something else ;)
  5. G

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Real life online racing, lol
  6. G

Search for RWD Track/Weekend Car (70k Budget)

SS 1LE would suffice. Should be the right amount of car for my skill level. ZL1 when i'm at Randy Pobst's level.
  7. G

2019 VW Tiguan

OP i'd suggest you also look at the '19 Santa Fe if you haven't already. From memory these were my pros/cons - both are in the 38k top trim. I feel like you're getting more with Santa Fe. Pros Dimensions are slightly larger Pretty spacious (so is Tiguan) Thigh support Ventilated seats (must...
  8. G

Rolex 24. Anybody watching?

Yup. For sure, what a super human! Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
  9. G

Forza Motorsport 7

Hey man! I wasn't able to locate you. ezbros2 is my gamertag if you want to add me. Not sure if i did something wrong but will try again another time. I got xbox live today for a dollar so can't wait to burn up the multiplayer races. Played today in some random endurance event - R class, it...
  10. G

Forza Motorsport 7

C and B classes are the most fun for me. Maybe because they're more realistic and affordable in real life.
  11. G

Forza Motorsport 7

Dang, that's awesome. Didn't know such controller existed. I'm double clutching on my regular xbox1 controller and trying not to granny shift. Ohh.. I see, that makes sense. I'm getting back into the game now with autox in the Rivals - enjoying Lancia at the moment so one of these weekends...
  12. G

Forza Motorsport 7

Sounds interesting OP - hopefully I will get to check that out one day. I've been wanting to try out the online membership for a while now. I've done online races once when they offered 3 months free - wasn't my cup of tea. Races were very hostile lol. Lately I've enjoyed sticking to a car and...
  13. G

Motorcycle Ride

Lol, i like it Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
  14. G

Passat GT

That's a sweet looking truck. I got gapped by some pickup not too long ago, didn't look fast, maybe 15 yrs old. my stage1 struggled hard up to 40 or so (35 speed limit) ... wasn't going to double the speeds to show him before braking hard for the next light. I realized how much FWD sucks and...
  15. G

Passat GT

We can all relate to a GTI and majority on here wouldn't call it slow. There is a big difference in a 14 sec vs 16 sec car. A car enthusiast should have a better understanding of that, or have more respect for it. So if 14 sec car is slow for you, fine w/ me, but then a 16 sec can't be the...
  16. G

Passat GT

Didn't know that our GTIs were considered slow. Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
  17. G

3 row SUV for the family + towing

I'm with takemorepills suggestion on the new Armadas. 2017s are within your price range. Did a 500 mile road trip in one the other weekend and what beauty. Im falling in love hard for one. 87 oct, almost 400 hp/tq, 8500 tow cap, super quiet inside, thirsty but so is my GTI on the wallet when...