GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Karthoum

Euro front plates

I just bought a German front plate from zplates.com from Amazon and in the box they gave me a coupon code for 20% off and since I won’t be buying another one, if anyone is thinking of getting one I’d be happy to give you the code. I’m guessing it’s a one time use so the first to pm me can have...
  2. Karthoum

DG Spring question

So does this look like my car has DG springs installed? I have looked at so many pictures and I honestly don't know for sure. I measured my ride height the other day and I want to say it was 26.5"-26.25" all the way around. https://www.dropbox.com/s/t01fxjz04zqzan0/IMG_4438.JPG?dl=0 I...
  3. Karthoum

MKVII Golf R exhaust tips

Anyone ever put two of the MKVII oval tips on a twin pipe MKV?
  4. Karthoum

NewSouth Boost gauge steering wheel pod for MKV

SOLD I have a New South boost gauge column pod for MKV. All parts (except electrical connectors and zip ties) in great condition. Boost Gauge & Pod Kit Includes a NSP "Perfect Match Indigo Blue" Boost gauge, offset steering wheel mounted pod, and all necessary hardware $100 OBO
  5. Karthoum

Thunder Bunny GTI

So how would one know if they have a real Thunder Bunny if the build sticker can't be found? I recently bought a 2009 GTI that has the TB package but I can't seem to find the build sticker anywhere. I have heard these were installed at port and if so, was the car shipped with no bumpers? And...
  6. Karthoum

How old is everyone

45! Have had 24 cars, 1/6th of them VW's. ;) 1992 Corrado SLC VR6 2006 Jetta Current: 2009 Jetta Wolfsburg 2010 GTI
  7. Karthoum

Explain your User Name.

The name combines "Kar" and "thoum" which is the sound your GTI makes as it whizzes by people. -VW And I have the wheels on mine. :D