GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS:RCD510 Premium 8 radio $425 Shipped

Hello, I'm looking to sell my RCD-510 Premium 8 radio just removed from my month old 2010 cc. I have the unlock code and the owners manual. Sirius satellite radio has about 5 months left on the free 6 months trial.
  2. M

FS: .:R32 H&R springs

Hello, I have a set of H&R springs that were used for 10K miles, they were removed right before I traded in the car. I still have the original box. I would take $100 for them. I'm located in NJ.
  3. M

FS: .:R32 euro headlight switch

Hello, Up for sale is a euro headlight switch I used in my R. I bought it from TMTuning. I'm asking $45 with free shipping in the US.
  4. M

FS MFD2 and Sirius tuner from 08 R32

Hello, I'm looking to sell my Sirius radio tuner. I just removed them from my 08 R32. I'm asking $50, Buyer pays shipping.
  5. M

FS OEM XM Radio module

I have a XM radio tuner for sale, The part number is 8E0 035 593 E. I bought this for my 08 R32 but it needs the twin antenna hook up that my R does not have. Make sure your car has the brown and green connectors. I'm asking $100 shipped.
  6. M

Battery light.

Hello, Today I changed my spark plugs and my air filter. I changed my plugs to nkg iridium and the itg filter. The car drove great all day then tonight the battery light came on and the engine died while I was driving. My headlights and radio did not go off just the engine died. I was able to...
  7. M

FS OEM 6 disc cd changer

I'm selling my 6 disc cd changer removed from my 07 to install the ipod adapter. It's made by sony for VW It's the one that is installed in the center armrest. I'm asking $140 shipped.
  8. M

Changing to next preset....

Hello, I have an 07 with Navi, I can't figure out how to change to the next radio preset from the steering wheel buttons. each time i press the button it goes to the next station not my next preset any help you can give me would be great! thanks:bow:
  9. M

Stock 17" Bridgestone RE050 Supper tires.

FS OEM 225/45 17 Bridgestone RE050 summer tires -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- have up for sale OEM 225/45 17 Bridgestone RE050 summer tires, They have 2500 miles on them. I changed to all season tires. The tires are in great shape nothing...
  10. M

FS OEM 225/45 17 Bridgestone RE050 summer tires

have up for sale OEM 225/45 17 Bridgestone RE050 summer tires, They have 2500 miles on them. I changed to all season tires. The tires are in great shape nothing wrong. PM me with your e-mail address if you want a picture. I'm asking $200.00 for all 4 you can pick them up or I will ship you pay...
  11. M

MFD.....

I wanted to know if there is a way to display the song title and artist name instead of just the channel name when listening to sirius radio? Also how can I change the station on the wheel to my next preset not just the next station? My car has Navi. Is there also a way to display the street...
  12. M

VAG-COM in or around Toms River?

:bow: Hello, Anyome with a vag-com live in or around Toms River NJ want to make some extra money changing some things on my 07 GTI? please PM me thanks.