GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TXTGTI

Where is my GTI made?

How can I find this info out?
  2. TXTGTI

Dashboard cubby install w/pics?

Hey I think I saw an install for this a while back but I can't find it. Does anyone know know where its located in this forum?
  3. TXTGTI

Removing Sidemarker

Hey, I must be stupid because I'm having a difficult time getting the damned thing out to put in some smoked ones. Any tips to help me pop them out? Thanks.
  4. TXTGTI

My GTI, if anyone is interested.

:smile:
  5. TXTGTI

Metal-ized tint?

Hey, do ya'll know much about the metalized tint? I'm getting it done today and I'm not sure if I should do regular tint or the metallized kind. The guy recommends the metallized, but I think I prefer the regular. Opinions?
  6. TXTGTI

Seat Drawer

Has anyone installed the under seat drawer? Do you recommend it? And how easy was it to install? What tools will I need? http://vw.oempl.us/product_info.php?cPath=23_29&products_id=100&osCsid=ab09abc94c155b8a60e4c520225417c5
  7. TXTGTI

Smoothing out chips/scratches?

Hey some bonehead hit my door in the parking lot today and I am pissed. I guess I could use touch up, but i want it too look better than that. The scratch is like a 3/4 inch vertical line, its not dented in, just paint shipped away. Can a shop touch that up and make it look like new? Or am I...
  8. TXTGTI

Programming Electronic Key?

Hey I heard something about being able to program our keys to unlock all the doors, roll down the windows, etc. by programming the computer? Is it true? And if so, how do we do that?
  9. TXTGTI

Body Shops in Houston?

Can anyone recommend a good shop in Houston to paint and install a body kit for me?
  10. TXTGTI

Experiences w/ ECS Tuning?

Hey everyone, I was about to buy the Votex kit from ECS Tuning and was wondering if anyone had any experiences with them and if they were ok? Its alot of money to be dealing with an online purchase so I just wanted to make sure I won't have any issues. Thanks.