GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Remanufactured turbo

Hi guys My turbo recently blew on my 140 golf gt. I'm just seeing if anyone knows where I can get a decent remanufactured turbo? If heard good and bad thinks about midland and turbo technics. I also have a quote for £195 from cts but not sure of their reputation. Any help or recommendations...
  2. L

Tdi 140 judder problem!

Hi guys. Got an issue with my 140 golf tdi. When in 5th or 6th and low revs (about 1500) and put my foot on the accelerator the car begins to judder until 2000 revs. Iv see on some forums that it could be a blocked fuel filter or sticky egr. But the car has had a recent full service including...
  3. L

Bmc induction kit!

Hi guys I have a bmc cda induction kit I Bought a while back of a mate and since iv changed my car a couple of times since then it's just been down the shed! Just want to know if it's worth sticking on my 140bh gt or to just stick with the stock air box ?
  4. L

Looking for an edition 30 splitter!

Hi guys Looking for an edition30 splitter but don't want to be paying over the odds for one. Not really a fan of fleabay as I don't trust it that much If anyone knows where I might be able to get one at a reasonable price your help is appreciated! Thanks in advance!