GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

am I late or something.....

XKghOWz5d0g juss sayin ..... I apparently haven't heard of them until now ....(stumbled across them on a random playlist)
  2. T

RIP Patrick Swayze = (

Another Gr8 for the 09' down .... <No Homo>Dirty Dancing was the SHYT!!!</No Homo>
  3. T

Fellow Dubber DOWN!!!! AGjhhagh!!one!11!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090824/ap_on_re_us/us_plane_crash_freeway
  4. T

QUADrillion dollar charge for cigarettes!!

:eyebulge:
  5. T

seems like it's going to POP off (My first event!!)

Click link for more info..... Its going down tonight!!!!!!
  6. T

for those who have heard and are aware.........discuss

mwtfkQcr1Ew ............Not cool, at ALL!!
  7. T

Just Legalize it ALREADY lol

I don't really blaze but if the bill passes.............woO!! Will OBAMA allow for...... 0l-CGDZkJ1k ....been playing....... and still playing..... "the waiting game"
  8. T

personally , I think she had it coming....

now I have never hit nor plan on hitting another woman..... but this chick had it comin' ...... (p.s. not a HUGE fan of WWE , its acknowledged though LOL) Chris Jericho Hits a Chick
  9. T

Geometry Wars 2........

Who has seen this arcade game on Xbox Live?..... THIS GAME IS THE SH*T ....lol well, I think it is I never thought a 2d shooter would attract me again...... Pacifism - Click Here there are many different game modes, but the video link above is my most favorite!!! Most addicting xbox arcade...
  10. T

FOURTH AIRBAG FAULT!!!!!!!!!!

yep, this is my 4th .... I repeat FOURTH airbag light fault ..... WITHIN a 16 month period ...... It (like all the other times I am sure) has something to do with the airbag sensor in the passenger/driver seat. Its a damn shame I have to carefully slide my seats to prevent this problem from...
  11. T

Im Cravin............

All right let'see how long this thread lasts.... It was a quick idea that sparked at the moment..... Whatever it is you are craving at the moment , Tell us what it is AND post a picture of it!! Theater Nachos (not Taco Bell kind..... like AMC Theater Kind)
  12. T

NOOOO!!!!!!

Iono bout yall but this WOULD suck BIG TIME!!! There's a number on Nickelodeon to call.... maybe a Petition Line??!?!? The number is (800)762-3786
  13. T

How To........

I just got PhotoShop Cs3 and I'm a n00b to all this!!! I need to know how to watermark and border all my photos WITHOUT having to open each one individually....is there even a way? I have my own logo and just need to find out if there is a way to border and logo all my photos as a bulk ...help...
  14. T

EFFIN LOL!!!!!!

TPAIN AUTOTUNE HAHAHAHAHA Buy you A drink!!!! ......just skip to 3 minutes LOL .....I found something to search for for the next couple hours LOL!!
  15. T

HELP!!!

Im trying to find that one fail pic of the chikk taking a picture in the bathroom and the toilet had a FATTY log..... can someone help me find it in here or direct me to the right URL .... I just need to show my GF how to NOT take pix LOL..... BTW .....DRUNK CHECK IN!!!!!!
  16. T

A gr8 find for me in a while!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV-2DzdWlVY
  17. T

Lil' Wayne just got outdid!!!

A milli Remix Out of the millions of remixes of this song ... this one was the KILLER!! LOL
  18. T

Other than P-Shop

Anyone that does photo editing recommend any other program which will allow me to do bulk watermarking and application of a template (in this case, a custom frame) to a whole bunch of pictures.... Iv'e been on a hunt and m still on the find for a good one .... CS3 is a giving but if there is...
  19. T

How gay is this........

Only in LODI, CA ....... where is it you ask............. EXACTLY .... just watch (Theeeiz is what it IZZZZ!!!! ...... some bay slang) HA http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/393369/
  20. T

so i scraped my rims twice......

any recommendations on rims..... im trying to go for 17"+ but anything that suits the gti will do!!!..... My tax return is lookin good and i need tires as well... budget is not a factor but lets be reasonable...... 3 of 4 rims is F*cked now!!! I hit the curb on the bay bridge (on 2 occasions)...