GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. zeeMkv

Pioneer AVIC 8000NEX Firmware 1.14

Anyone with this unit apply the 1.14 update? I unzipped it and the only folder was called 5000nex... I was expecting a folder for 8000nex. Hope I hear from someone before I apply update... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. zeeMkv

Thunderbunny Tow Hook Cover Pic?

Hey guys, I'm hoping someone with a Thunderbunny kit can take some pics of their tow hook cover plate from the front bumper. I lost mine in a parking lot after I got my car towed.. found it a week later and it was pretty messed up. It seems it's not so easy to find one of these to replace...
  3. zeeMkv

R32 FULL LED 3D STYLE Tail lights?

Anyone have any experience with these tail lights being sold on ebay? R32 Full LED 3D Style. Was thinking about getting them, but concerned with the quality. So, if anyone has had any experience with them I'd appreciate your feedback.
  4. zeeMkv

Backup Camera Anti-theft Solutions?

Just picked up the TaoTronics backup camera license plate holder. A little worried it could be easily stolen. Was thinking of using different types of screws, like hex ones.. instead of the regular phillips screws. Has anyone thought about this? Just wondering if anyone had any other types...