1. grdriver

FS: Gorilla Cargo Liner + cargo stoppers

I just posted it on ebay, thanks for taking a look
  2. grdriver

FS: Ross Tech VAG Micro Can Mint Condition

Can be found here:happyanim:
  3. grdriver

N75 Wastegate fail?

Has anyone replaced their N75 Wastegate valve? is there an aftermarket one for a chipped mk5
  4. grdriver

Check Engine Light

So i am getting this error message on vag Anyone have any idea 16618 - Boost Pressure Regulation: Limit Exceeded (Overboost Condition) P0234 I am stage 1 apr, dsg, cai, and have replaced the DV once at the dealer. does the forge dv fix this? or is it a pcv issue, i researched but came up...
  5. grdriver

757 Engine Vs Tiny Bird

here is my proof Video
  6. grdriver

mk5 vs s2000

A black s2000 pulled up to the light next to me, and i could tell that it was racing time, so we started , we both take off but he jumped almost 2 cars on me and his whole rear would slide to the left everytime he changed gears, i didnt even have a chance i do not know what he was running but...
  7. grdriver

JNGAUTOSPORTS anyone gone there before?

Today i went to find JNGAUTOSPORTS in El Monte but their website has an address to a clothing manufacturer, and their phone always goes to voicemail, are these guys for real , anyone gone there yet?
  8. grdriver

Giac X+

Im trying to find info on the GIAC X+ but the GIAC website has no info , also want to find out what So.Cal distributors are performing GIAC Tuning for VW Thanks:cool:
  9. grdriver

Gauge for display DSG gear

In rally cars they have a gauge that displays what synchro gear they are in, has anyone ran into a gauge that will display a number indicating what gear we are in, rather than looking at the small tiny screen while downshifting. And yes i do not care to have a manual, i love my DSG so i dont...
  10. grdriver

ESP turned off on its own

I got LC last week, this evening i was driving normally/with ESP Active and performed a fast U-turn with ESP Active. The wheels spinned and the ESP turned off all on its own.I tried to turn it back on but pressing the ESP button did nothing. I stopped and restarted the car ESP was still OFF , i...
  11. grdriver

Boost gauge

Are these gauges any good? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BLACK-7-COLOR-BOOST-VAC-AIR-FUEL-OIL-PRESSURE-GAUGE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43952QQihZ015QQitemZ250047596945
  12. grdriver

Cost for replacing a DV ?

What kind of cost are we looking at to perform a service for a blown DV? is there DIY out there?
  13. grdriver

Ohh no another ECU APR chip Question

Im planning on the APR Chip, but a little confused about the options that i need. So what i want is to have 2 programs (Stock and Chipped)($149) and the security lockout($59). So here comes my question doesnt the $599 base APR software allow you to switch between stock and chipped or does it...
  14. grdriver

Navi Update DVD came in the mail yesterday

I just got in the mail the latest NAVI DVD (B4 version), my car came with the b3 version , its pretty cool to receive free stuff. Anyone else get this latest navi dvd?
  15. grdriver

Is there a way to clone the ECU with programming

Is there a way to make a backup of the aftermarket ECU programming, that way we dont have to go back to the tuner, incase the dealer wipes out the aftermarket ECU program Anyone know of any way????:confused:
  16. grdriver

ROSS TECH Can we measure boost with VAG?

Hey guys, Can we use the vag to monitor boost?
  17. grdriver

Success on applying VW TSB for LC

Can we compile a list of VW dealers in US who know what they are doing when it comes to Launch Control.
  18. grdriver

Navi Radio stations on memory reset

Navi Radio stations on memory resetted for no reason .Has anyone else experienced this?:confused:
  19. grdriver

Factory Alarm triggered by?

Does our factory alarm mkv07 have shock sensor active? what other triggers does our alarm have?
  20. grdriver

Rear Exhaust removed converted to quad

So i decided to save some money by not buying a full exhaust system, and had the rear suitcase exhaust removed and ran two pipes with twin tips at each side. Cost me $100, sounds nice and quiet, but when you get on it sounds deep throwty. I post some pics of it from under the car , waiting...