GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. chomorro

Bentley 06-09 GTI repair manual dvd San Diego

Sold my gti. Selling the dvd for 50 shipped.
  2. chomorro

MKV MK5 P3 Digital Gauge Pre mounted in Vent, San Diego

SOLDDDDDDDD, that was fast :) Excellent Gauge for anyone looking for one. Thinking of buying the Subaru version for my STI. Traded in the gti, have a weighted etched shift knob, intercooler (spoken for it think), and this awesome gauge left. $300 shipped or best offer, i take paypal. If...
  3. chomorro

Added budget bass to my stock setup

So I have had two previous cars with the JL stealthbox. The speed 3 and my old 350z. I spent 300 on one and 500 on another just for the sub no amp or converters. Highly recommended and I loved them both, crazy amount of bass. But this setup achieved the same results and much cheaper ;). With...
  4. chomorro

Help me interpret my p3cars gauge :)

Had the gauge for a few weeks now and LOVE it. I have been monitoring everything but i really dont know what im looking for so i have a few questions. I run about -20, -19 idle boost and hit between 14.5-16.5 depending on gear on stage 2+. Does this seem normal? I have also been monitoring...
  5. chomorro

Help me diagnos steering noise, and in cabin rattle please :)

I have been busy repairing and fixing this car since i bought it at the beginning of the month. Almost done getting things straight but i cant figure out these two sounds. The first two videos are the steering noise, it doesnt sound like the clock spring i have heard in other you tub videos...
  6. chomorro

First valve cleaning after 114k

Previous owner took his car to a crap mechanic and even though it was regular "maintained' a lot of stuff seems to have been missed, but at least the oil changes were regular and things were fixed when they broke. Just bought this car a few weeks ago and have done lots of maintenance to it...
  7. chomorro

What pipes should be upgraded when installing fmic?

I was looking at FMIC options and i was curious which pipes should be upgraded at the same time to ease installation since the front will be off. I have heard of pancake pipes, noise pipes, turbo inlet, turbo outlet, and throttle pipe while reading up on the subject. Or maybe just upgrade to...
  8. chomorro

Stupid question but can a VW be stolen?

This is my first VW and the fact that a replacement key costs two legs and three arms makes me curious how well the anti theft system works. Can i stop worrying about my car being jacked by amateurs now? Or keep taking all the precautions i always have.........
  9. chomorro

Anyone in San Diego CA want to help me wrench please!

Need to clean my valves and im willing to donate to your cause lol. I just bought air tools etc. I have never cleaned valves before but the shop charges 650. I was going to attempt it so I can spend the money on mods haha. Looking for an expert to assist me so my car isn't down for days like...
  10. chomorro

San Diego GTI Crew? Chip friendly dealers?

So im putting my bad fuel pump and cam follower back in my car probably and i want to go to the dealer to get it fixed for free. I tried Mossy but now they know about my situation so i want to go to a different dealer. Nothing was typed into the computer so im pretty confident i can go to...
  11. chomorro

Engine Noise Problem or Not?

So the VW is new to me and i thought it was normal sound because i have exhaust and i have no idea what these engines sound like stock. The oil is fresh, the timing belt, water pump, everything that goes into a timing belt change is fresh. The car runs great with no hesitation or power...
  12. chomorro

Just bought a GTI from one of the members on here, Q's

Did a search but couldnt come up with anything. Bought a fully loaded 07 GTI with Nav etc etc etc and its supposed to have BiXenon Headlights, i drove it for the first time at night and the headlights are HORRIBLE!!. My only complaint with the car :thumbsup: It has auto leveling on it from...