GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

For Sale: 2016Golf R Wheels Brand New

Selling a new Set of 2016 Golf R Cadiz . 235/35/19s off set- 45 with brand new Continental Tires. Asking price is 2000 CA or OBO.
  2. G

2007 BMP Modified For Sale

No longer Available!
  3. G

2007 BMP Modified For Sale

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/ottawa/vw-gti-modified-turbo-mkv-2007-fsi/1003746782
  4. G

Vagcraft 2011

I want to say a huge thank you to Tom and Bart of H20 Motorsport for featuring my car this year. It was one of the best VW events I have attended. Also a big thank you to the organizers, judges and volunteers who made the show an amazing one... Looking forward to next year!!!
  5. G

WTB

Hey Guys, Im looking for a Front GTI Grille and Center Emblem to Buy. If you have these items in good condition and want to sell please pm me. Cheers, Gti Grl. (Norrie)
  6. G

Sunday Meets

Hi Guys, I won't be able to see you guys on Thursdays for a while. I will be working past Midnight. Having said that, I hope we can still meet up on Sundays like we used to do last year and if we are, just let me know when and where. I missed our Leslie and York Mills meets and I hope we can...
  7. G

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Happy Holidays to all my VDub Peeps! Have a safe and happy Christmas and a Peaceful New Year!!! Gti Grl (Norrie)
  8. G

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Happy Holidays to all my VDub Peeps! Have a safe and happy Christmas and a Peaceful New Year!!! Gti Grl (Norrie)
  9. G

V-Dub Meet

Hi All, I havent been on here for some time now. Just wondering if you guys still hook up at KC at the Rona anymore. Came out last week but did not see anyone.. If not Rona where is the meets now? Cheers, GTI GRL
  10. G

HSD Suspension Kit

Hi Guys, I haven't been on here for sometime.. Hope everyone is enjoying Summer. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about the HSD Suspension Kit. Any input is much appreciated. Cheers, Gti Grl.
  11. G

FS: Huffs + Brand new All season Pirelli's

Just brought the MK6 home. Brand New 18'' Huffs and Pirelli's All season tires for sale. Tires has about 12kms on them. Price :$1500.00 Ca. or best offer. Location : Toronto, ON.
  12. G

REVO SELECT PLUS FOR VW MK V FOR SALE

Any one of you guys out there have a select plus switcher for 2007 VW GTI MK V 2.0T sale please reply to the posing. Thanks
  13. G

Coil Pack replacement!

My friend just came from vw and had a coil pack replaced. The service manger told him his spark plugs are giving off too much resistance. However, the plugs he is using are the iridum ixtreame, which is the one i use and is much better that the ones the GTI came with. It has a lower resistance...
  14. G

Fast!

Hey All, I'm looking for a little fast.. Does anyone have one who wants to sell?
  15. G

Forged DV Valve.

Guys, I have a question about the forged dv valve. I find Im losing the boost fast with this new valve compared to the stock one. Is this normal ??? I don't like losing boost!!!! I just had H2 installed it about a week ago...
  16. G

New Diesel

So, I finally confirmed with Volkswagon that the new diesel coming later this year will be the 2.0 and not the 1.4. Mileage is about 700 to 1000kms depending on how it is is driven... I guess with the gas Prices hiking up this way looks like this will be the way to go for my next car after the...
  17. G

Hey Guys!!!

Sorry I haven't been around much..Just got back from sunny Trinidad and Tobago. Was it ever blazing hot there... How has the weather been here? So what's new ??? Brad how is the car running....? and Nanc I missed you... I can't wait to see you all. I finally got my speakers upgraded and the I...
  18. G

New EVO Mr.

Well Guys,my Hubby, my mentor and the one who got me into the V Dub scene many years ago is giving up up his vdub for the new Mitsu Evo Mr. I told him he is not allow to park it next to my baby. He will have to get another parking spot..
  19. G

Happy Holidays!!!!

Hey ya all... Just wanted to let you all know I have not dropped of the planet. Sorry I have not been in touch for a while. I want to wish all my Fellow gti owners and my crew who I hang out with each summer especially my girl Nancy and the boys; Brad, Jules, George and if I miss any please...
  20. G

Heyas..

Hey all, How has things been? I'm back from Trinidad... Miss ya all.. Anything new? What's been going on?