GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Brinkmen

Pacific Northwest VW Drivers Club on Facebook

Hello and welcome to Pacific Northwest VW Drivers Club. If you enjoy driving your VW more than standing by it, this is the club for you. Feel free to join and if you have friends that would like to join, they're welcome also regardless of what car they drive as long as they enjoy driving. This...
  2. Brinkmen

Would you do this? How to climb the Shanghai Tower (650 meters)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U gLDYtH1RH-U Is it working now?
  3. Brinkmen

FS: 2009 GTI 4-door, DSG, TSI, 45k miles

Traded in on my Audi Q5. If anyone still interested. It will probably be listed by Audi of Marin.
  4. Brinkmen

FS: Misc MkV GTI parts: (2) Upper not drilled GTI grill, Open fog grills + more!

Selling my GTI and putting stock parts back on. PM or text Nine16 Six92 90five5 if you're interested. Payment made with PayPal ONLY. Thanks for looking. 1. Undrilled OEM honeycomb upper grill - SOLD (Its a little dirty, but will be cleaned. Emblem not included.) 2. Undrilled Honeycomb...
  5. Brinkmen

FS: BRAND NEW Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Over the ear Headphones

Looking to sell a BRAND NEW, never opened, still in plastic wrap set of Beats Studio Glossy Black/Red headphones. I got these through an incentive at work. I have a receipt from shipping to show these are legit. I'm selling because I have plenty of headphones and would rather have the money...
  6. Brinkmen

FS: RCD-510 Premium 8 Stereo head unit w/code

Upgraded my MkVI GTI to an RNS-315 so selling my RCD-510 with code included. Nothing wrong with it. Works great. Willing to ship. Asking $300 obo. PM or text Nine16 Six92 90five5 if you're interested. Payment made with PayPal ONLY. Thanks for looking.
  7. Brinkmen

FS: 18" Huffs w/o tires - $350 for the set (PICS INSIDE!)

FS: 18" Huffs (PICS INSIDE!) Selling a complete set of Huffs. No bends or cracks. Looking for $300 for the set but I don't mind separating the set to sell individually if you only want 1 or 2 rims. Willing to ship at your cost. PM or text Nine16 Six92 90five5 if you're interested. Payment made...
  8. Brinkmen

FS/FT: GTI Mojo carpet mats

These are the mats with the GTI logo and red trim. I will post pictures soon. They have had almost no use and were underneath Monster mats that were in the car when I bought it from a 70 year old lady. These mats should work for any MkV or MkVI platform (Golf, GTI, Rabbit, Jetta, JSW, etc though...