GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mkv_Kalen

Cheap coilovers.

Before I buy a set of new Raceland Ultimos. (Before you bash save your time and go somewhere else idc about your expensive coilovers) I wanted to see if anybody on here was selling a set of used coilovers for under $400 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Mkv_Kalen

Front passenger fender removal.

Just need to know if I do or do not need to take my front bumper off to do it, and is it hard to do?
  3. Mkv_Kalen

2.5L Oil type

What kind of oil should I use for the 2.5L 07 rabbit?
  4. Mkv_Kalen

WTB: raceland ultimos or other cheap coils!

Anybody with raceland ultimos?
  5. Mkv_Kalen

WTB Raceland Coilovers

I'm looking to buy some used Raceland coilovers or other coils around the same price range!!! If anybody has them or knows where I can find some let me know. I'm located in Central Texas 76542
  6. Mkv_Kalen

Looking for adapters for Sawblades to put on my mk5 rabbit.

I'm looking for Adapters (5x120 to 5x112) to fit my c4 Sawblades on my mk5 rabbit, preferably in the CENTRAL TEXAS area. CASH in hand :) also looking for raceland ultimo coilovers!
  7. Mkv_Kalen

MK5 2.5L Downpipe

Was looking to order a USP Motorsport 2.5L catless downpipe for my VW Rabbit! I was wanting to know if the Downpipe would give me a noticeable gain, I have a magnaflow exhaust behind it, but no intake yet.
  8. Mkv_Kalen

mk5 2.5L downpipes

Was looking to order a USP Motorsport 2.5L catless downpipe for my VW Rabbit! I was wanting to know if the Downpipe would give me a noticeable gain, I have a magnaflow exhaust behind it, but no intake yet.
  9. Mkv_Kalen

Boost ?

Can anybody tell me what kind of turbo kit can go on a 07 rabbit? 07 R.R.R. (Red Rabbit Rocket) ?
  10. Mkv_Kalen

What are y'alls thoughts on these EvoX RallyArmor mudflaps

07 R.R.R. (Red Rabbit Rocket) ?