GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

From Spain, Candy White GTI DSG...

This weekend I and a friends went to a meeting... photos... I hope that you like!!
  2. J

My mkV GTI DSG candy white...

When it arrived: At the moment: I hope that you like! Greetz!
  3. J

Help with rims...

Hi, Somebody can say me the measures of these rims? I know that they are 19", but and the wide one? Offset? The proprietor of the car is in this forum? Love the result!! Greetz!
  4. J

Somebody of the California state speak spanish?

The title of post says everything to it. I will travel the next year there and I would like to talk with somebody of the zone... Thanks. :wink:
  5. J

Monster Mats...

Hi people! I become crazy looking for a salesman from monster mats by Internet, since in Europe they are not sold. Nobody wants to send them... :frown: Somebody would be so amiable to indicate a store to me where make shipments to Europe or it would be offered to send them? :bow: Thanks!
  6. J

Recommendation in measurement of rims

I'm going to mount aftermarket rims in my GTI and have doubts with respect to the measures... I have any problems with rims with measures 18x8'5 ET43??? :confused: Excel to the body? In the future, I will want buy H&R sport springs... rubbing? Please, help me and I would thank for some photos...
  7. J

My old mkIV, memories…

Hello people! Firstly, excuse my bad english, I did not go much to the school. :biggrin:. I'm Spanish and I've appeared in the European section. It wanted to show a few photos of my previous car, a golf mkIV tdi (some "patriots" know it). It was sold recently to buy the new GTI '2007... I...