GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

City Golf

Just wondering what you guys think of the new city golf? Anyone?
  2. S

Fitted car cover

Does anyone know if vw makes a fitted car cover for the mkv? if so where to buy?
  3. S

What is vagcom

What is vagcom?
  4. S

Push Button Starter

Any one ever thought of putting in a push button starter? http://www.stylinconcepts.com/parts.aspx?partfamilyid=491&subcategoryid=194&categoryid=28
  5. S

Storing for the winter

Im thinking of storing my gti over the winter and am wondering if there is anything special that i should or shouldnt do before i let her hibernate.
  6. S

Blacked out emblems

Anyone have details on blacking out emblums properly?
  7. S

Import School

I am new to imports and want to learn more, does anyone know of some good sites to learn from?
  8. S

Installing BOV

Hey i was just wondering how hard it is to install a bov. Is this all that you need to install it? http://www.forgemotorsport.com/content.asp?inc=product&cat=1703&product=FMFSITA
  9. S

etabeta tettsut black

Would anyone know where to find etabeta wheels?
  10. S

Hissing noise

I know this sounds like a dumb question, but on some imports when the guy shifts it makes like a fssss or hiss noise. I was just wondering what that was.
  11. S

HID FOG LIGHTS AND 12000 K bulbs

Does anyone know where to get an hid kit for fog lights and where to get 12000k bulbs that will fit the gti
  12. S

Price paid

What are some of the prices you guys have paid for your cars.(with leather)
  13. S

dIFFERENT KINDS OF MUFFLERS

Anyone have an opinion on the best sounding best performing muffler? Brands?
  14. S

Winter driving

How many of you drive your cars in the winter
  15. S

LEASE OR BUY, I NEED ADVICE

Ok i really need some good advice. I really want a gti but really, i cant afford it so i figured id go with a rabbit, but comparitivly they suck. I think if i lease the gti though the payments would be pretty close to the financing payments on a rabbit. Does anyone lease. If so give me your...
  16. S

What does OEM mean

ok im new here and to the euro compact industry but im just wondering, is OEM just and euro look or is it a company who makes parts? Anyone?