GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

FS: MK5 R32 Interior Trim kit w/ Ashtray cover and surround included!!

FS: MK5 R32 Interior Trim kit w/ Ashtray cover and surround (FREE SHIPPING) MK5 R32 "Engine Spun Aluminum" interior trim kit (5-piece's). Also included is the matching ash tray cover and ash tray surround. Everything is in perfect shape and was only pulled from my car to install CF trim. SOLD...
  2. R

FS: MK5 R32 Interior trim kit w/ ashtray cover and surround included!

MK5 R32 "Engine Spun Aluminum" interior trim kit (5-piece's). Also included is the matching ash tray cover and ash tray surround. Everything is in perfect shape and was only pulled from my car to install CF trim. $250 Shipped for everything!! PM me for pic or will post some tomorrow evening.
  3. R

MK6 Cluster into MK5. (Anybody have a write up)

So i've seen this done in a few youtube vid's but haven't found much info on what is necessary to do the swap. Anybody able to shed any light on the topic? There is a thread here with info (In russian though) Thread with info on the swap. However its in Russian so not a huge help...
  4. R

Anybody installed this Navi unit?

Hey guys saw in another thread where someone had this unit installed (Kenwood DNS520VBT) and it looked really clean. However i'm having trouble sourcing it here in the states and it seems as if it may be a EU only part. Anybody have one installed or know somebody that does? Curious how well the...
  5. R

R32 cold start engine noise

Hey guys I recently bought this car to be my daily driver. However since i've had it I noticed a noise when starting it every morning. Can you guys help me identify it so I can have it fixed? I was leaning towards SAI Pump but from the vids i've seen that would sound more like a vacuum. This is...