GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

FS: Mercedes amg 22 spoke $900

FS: chrome amg 22 spoke mercedes -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Oem 18/8.5-9.5 Brand new Nankang tires 215/225 Asking 900 text for pictures 8457544019 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  2. C

Fs Magnaflow sport catback 3" New York

I have for sale a 3" Magnaflow sport catback. Looking for 250$ picked up Text for pictures 8457544019
  3. C

Wtb wtt eurocustomns dp for stock fsi dp

I am going back to stock and need a stock fsi dp Text 8457544019
  4. C

FS: magnaflow exhaust and ABT style front lip

Magnaflow non res 3" catback 300 on for 15k some surface rust( will not ship) ABT style front lip 40 plus shipping Text for pics 8457544019
  5. C

FS: Airlift digital V2 performance kit never installed

FS: Airlift digital V2 performance complete kit never installed Sold
  6. C

2008 mkv gti 100k apr 2+. Need paint job 6500

Vinyl wrap ruined my paint Only thing not damaged is roof and hood Will need a paint job Performance Apr hpfp Catless euro customn dp Forget twintake Can come with amg mercedes 22 spoke rims (chrome) 18/8.5-9.5 brand new nankang tires 215/225 $8000 Or rs4 reps 17/8 with 50% tred eagle gt...
  7. C

FS: chrome amg 22 spoke mercedes

Got these about a month ago they are Oem 18/8.5-9.5 Brand new Nankang tires 215/225 Just need the extra cash Asking 1300 8457544019
  8. C

Want your car wrapped???

I've wrapped 5 cars already and love doing it and would like to make some extra cash Car would have to be left at my house for the weekend or I could do it at yours for extra cost I live in westtown, ny Orange County Contact for pricing. Will do whole cars or just roof, mirrors. Anything...
  9. C

Fs: 3sdm 0.05 19/8.5 w/ tires

Bought these a few months back and just looking for a new look Great condition but one rim has a tiny curb rash Wrapped with nankang ultra sport ns2 215/19 tires have been on for about 5k Look for mercedes amg 22 spoke at the moment but open to trade offers Looking to get 1300 obo Do not...
  10. C

Wtb: Oem or aftermarket hid igniter

About a month ago my passenger side bulb turned purple I then replace the bulb and still does not work so I suppose the next step is to get an igniter
  11. C

Check engine and epc. 2 months past inspection please help!!!

I let my car sit for a week then got in it to drive and the check engine light was on on start up. Before this the car was running perfect. Now when I rev in park the rpm needle bounces hard at around 4k and the exhaust pops then the rpm needle drops to 0 the epc flashes then everything is fine...
  12. C

Fs: Mercedes alphards w/ tires

Bought these a couple months ago and am looking for a new look. Interested in vossens if anyone wants to trade. Price is 1100 shipped or 1000 picked up. Has hankook ventus v12 tires all around 225/40. 8.5 f 9.5 rear. There is one minor imperfection on the passenger side rear. Text for pics it...
  13. C

Check engine and epc light

On start up when I rev the car the rpm needle bounces all the way down and makes a pop sound and does it repeatedly for a couple seconds. Please help my inspection is up. I have a video I will send you if you would like to help. 8457544019
  14. C

Wtb: oem led euro tail lights

Will pay cash and am willing to trade I have a bunch of left over stock and performance things
  15. C

Wtt: my alphards for whatever you got

Don't know what wheels I am interested in. Just let me know what you got. I bought these months ago and waltzed they are a little difficult to tuck and go low. They have 70% tred left on them and a little ding on one of the rears Text for fast response 8457544019
  16. C

Alphards with ultimos dropped low

Alphards mixed with raceland ultimos What will I have to do to make these fit perfectly without any rubbing or any damage to the tires or car. Fronts are 18/8.5 et 35 rears are 18/9.5 et 40. To be honest I don't know much about this at all. Any help is appreciated
  17. C

Alphards mixed with raceland ultimos

What will I have to do to make these fit perfectly without any rubbing or any damage to the tires or car. Fronts are 18/8.5 et 35 rears are 18/9.5 et 40. To be honest I don't know much about this at all. Any help is appreciated
  18. C

Fs: r32 rear brand new

Sold