GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

MK5 diverter valve rev D

Hello there is many posts on the GTI MK5 diverter valve ,i used to have the diverter valve with diaphragm when i notice there is the new revision with piston type i have replaced a year ago with the D revision piston type.once replaced i notice power increase. lately i noticed a decrease in the...
  2. S

K&N typhoon filter too much noise

Hello i have installed a new K&N typhoon filter to my MK5 GTI ,i can hear lot of noise from the engine in terms of whistling on every gear changes . on the third gear the noise become too high,is that normal for that filter to have such sound ? i dont have a blow up valve but i can hear the...
  3. S

MK4 Mixing gaz with oil

hello i have a wierd problem on MK4 2.0GLS with mixing gaz with oil.the oil is increasing dramaticaly and we can smell the gaz it can increase the oil with more than 2Liters a week.what has been done until today replacing injectors ,replacing temperature sensor,with no luck. any idea what can...
  4. S

GTI MK5 AC bad Smell

Hello I have the same old problem on my GTI with the bad smell coming from the AC ,everybody is talking about and each providing different solution. I have done everything mentioned but it will come on the second day. What I did until now is flushing with Lysol ,checking the drain it is...
  5. S

MK5 GTI EVAP Emission Control Sys P0441 - 002 - Incorrect Flow - Intermittent

Hello Everybody i am receiving the below error on my GTI 2007 after clearing the error in less than 1 day it come back again . i did the output test of the N80 i can hear it properly so any other part to check ,as i cant find any leak 1 Fault Found: 001089 - EVAP Emission Control Sys...