GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. UnitedGTI

South Fl Volkswagen Winter GTG December 14th!!

South FL Volkswagen's Winter GTG! When: Sunday December 14th 10am-5pm (really anytime that day) Where: Markham Park in Sunrise FL Who: All who don't give the park a reason to kick us out( meaning no burnouts etc) Last one we had a total of about 80 cars! lets push for 100 this time! BYOB and...
  2. UnitedGTI

Remove Steering wheel light with out highline module? GTI wheel in Rabbit

Is it possible to remove the steering wheel light on the dash without getting the highline module? cant seem to find anything about getting rid of the light with out the highline module? do not need the steering wheel buttons to work. just need the light off.
  3. UnitedGTI

FS/FT: 07 Rabbit, bagged, dipped, leather, super reliable

2007 Rabbit 2.5 Automatic 86k miles Exterior doors, front bumper and antenna shaved. dipped Nebula blue pearl with green holographic microflakes, grilles dipped pearl white with same flakes Jetta front end conversion oem votex lip eds mk6 r skirts gti rear bumper GTI black housing...
  4. UnitedGTI

FS: Pass fender, rabbit rear bumper, textured rub strips etc

Mk5 passenger fender $60 Mk5 Rabbit rear bumper - $60 Mk5 textured door rub strips -$60 Mk6 GTI Stock side skirts -$60 Mk6 GTI Stock Turbo and manifold -$160 2x 19x3 40 hole lips raw finish - $100 for both Local pick up only, South Fl.
  5. UnitedGTI

South Fl Volkswagen GTG June 29th

Now that South FL Volkswagens(https://www.facebook.com/groups/SouthFLVolkswagens/) has hit 1000 members I think its time we have a GTG/BBQ. We will be taking over our old location (pictured below) its byob & bbq. will have multiple grilles open and should be able to fit upwards of 200 cars! Be...
  6. UnitedGTI

FS: Thule Bike rack attachment for OEM Bars

Sold the rack and have the bike rack attachment. I have the key and it works perfect and looks new. not sure if it was actually ever even used. mounts perfectly to the OEM rack. located in South Fl. asking $150 obo (did no research on that price)
  7. UnitedGTI

need help 07 rabbit issues

007 vw rabbit 2.5 automatic so was driving for 40 minute's. stopped and all fine drive 10 min stop and run in to store Come out and when I started the car the following happened oil pressure light on and blinking traction control light on oil temp guage did not register a temp transmission...
  8. UnitedGTI

FS/FT: OEM Black Karthoum 18x8

Just got these and they look awesome on the car but just not sure its the look I want to go for. 18x8 et 51(pretty sure on et) 215-35-18 tires (fronts like new, rears pretty worn) some curb rash/paint peeling on machined part, nothing major. One wheel had a 1in crack on the barrel but was...
  9. UnitedGTI

Could be rejoining this forum again.

Headed to look at #4096 this weekend and odds are as long and its as good as it looks will be driving back home with her. Will probably have a small build thread as well once its picked up. Will be nice to be back in a mk5, still miss my mk5 gti I had.
  10. UnitedGTI

FS: Full mk6/5 V1 Bulletproof air ride set up

I have had this set up on my car for almost a year and a half and it has been flawless and perfect. I really do not want to sell it but ran in to some financial troubles and need to sell it. V1 digital Airlift xl front xl rears with tokiko shocks (lift is 3in over stock and still lays frame)...
  11. UnitedGTI

FS/FT: Mercedes AMG wheels! refinished with tires!

Traded tony B for these recently but I am looking to go back to stock for a while. Tony b FS thread $1200obo cash $1000!!!! $950 shipped $800 local Absolutly need these sold today! $700 local $800 shipped! This will include the longer mercedes bolts to fit them on any 5x112 car. Final...
  12. UnitedGTI

FS/FT: 17" Schmidt TH-Lines

SOLD Traded tony the 360s for these but have something else in mind. they were tonys, before that they were johnnyr32(Johnnys FS thread) and before that they were BLKSUNSHINE's they are still absolutely mint and look incredible! I just am always going to be a 19" person... any way to the...
  13. UnitedGTI

Christmas shoot!

took some pictures on christmas day with some friends.
  14. UnitedGTI

FS: 19" OZ Superleggeras!!

Bought these recently with the intention of cleaning them up and doing some pretty crazy stuff with them but decided to go another route. they are genuine OZ Superleggeras 19x8.5 et 48 3 piece wheels. all 4 have curb damage, 1 has a bent lip and another has a bent barrel. I have gotten a quote...
  15. UnitedGTI

Grassroots GTG Sept 4th South FL @ Markham park

This has been going great for almost a year now! So lets go ahead and get this going for the next event! September 4th is the first Sunday in September and it should be far enough away for everyone to be able to plan to attend. I'd like to see us have 90+ cars out at this event again! be sure to...
  16. UnitedGTI

FS: Wobble Bolts and 73-57 hubrings brand new!

I was planning on buying a set of 5x114.3 wheels but they sold just before I had the money together but I had already ordered these for the wheels... so now i have a set of wheels that i dont need these for. I just payed $90 for them with the shipping so i would like to see $80 shipped for all...
  17. UnitedGTI

South FL Markham Park GTG 6/18/11

I will be there! check it out! i will also have a bunch of parts with me for sale! http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5296381-SoFla-Grassroots-GTG-Markham-Quarterly......Non-Affiliated-of-course
  18. UnitedGTI

FS: Vogtland Coilovers SFL

Finally breaking down and going air so these are up for sale. I put about 3000 miles and previous owner put about 5000. I have to say I have owned everything from konis/bg/raceland/ dg spring/ H&R and these at the lowest setting with perch removed ride by far the best out of all of them! will...
  19. UnitedGTI

Fs/ft Mercedes SomethingOrOthers. 19x8.5 et 32

These are some super rare Mercedes somethingorothers! You find another set for sale or existing and I will drop my already super Low price! 19x8.5 et 32 fullrun hp199 tires 215/35/19 with 1500 miles on them. Price 1k obo bump 800$!!! Sent from my mind using telepathy.