GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

help. speakers buzz loudly when lights are on

I just got a set of components installed. The whole experience was shitty and I'm really pissed at the place I had it done at. But here is the thing, when I left the shop, I noticed that when I used the breaks a buzz would come out of the tweeters. I talked to them about it but they didn't...
  2. C

kick panel

for the drivers side kick panel, does the hood latch just pop off or is there a special trick to it?
  3. C

amp wiring

Ok, I was talking to this guy at a local shop and he said that since im not using massive amounts of power i should just run speaker wire from my amp to my deck, then use the existing speaker wire in the car to wire the components in the doors. Also, if i did this then how exactly would it work...
  4. C

depth question

i got some mb quart pce 216 speakers. their depth is 2.5 inches. i know the stock speakers are 2.16 i believe, but is there enough room to mount the speakers in the front?
  5. C

4" speakers

So heres my question. Im buying some MB quart 216pce and im going to be running them off a decent amp and i have a decent sub in the back. I'm wondering if i need to get some 4 inch speakers for the door? Does it enhance the sound or is it just going to make things more messy. i'd have to run...
  6. C

Help, doing audio install as we speak

I need to know how to run power wire and rca cables to the back of the car. Basically my question is what is the easiest way to do that, my guess would be removing the panels under the door, the scuff gaurds or whatever but those things are on tight as a mo fo.
  7. C

dash kit

I need a single din dash kit. Odds are im going to go with metra or whatever crutchfield sells cause thats the cheapest i can find but i dont really like the way the storage pocket looks. is there a single din i could get from the dealer? i've read a lot about people getting parts from them but...
  8. C

need an opinion on a deck

ok. so i've been looking around for a while now and i've really just had one deck in mind. it fits most of my criteria but if anybody has any better suggestions. (i prefer double din but single din works too)...come to think of it, cheaper would be good too. hah...