GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Stage 2 Hpfp vs M3 E46

Me and my buddy (w/ the m3) were driving to the movies. On our way there we decided to do a quick run. We slowed down to about 45-50 I was in 3rd. We did 3 honks and took off. Got to about 120 before I shut it down. I had about 2 car lengths on him before we ended. He was very surprised...
  2. J

Any locals going to Wuste 2014?

Wuste is in a couple of weeks (05/30-06/01) anyone going? ROLLCALL:headbang:
  3. J

Unitronic Franken Turbo tunes

Does Unitronic have tunes or planning to have tunes for Franken Turbos? I have a 2007 Gti Fsi (Uni stage2 hpfp tune). In the near future I plan to get a f23t and s3 injectors. Would like to stay with Unitronic than switch.
  4. J

Fs: Oem 17s

$250 for all 4. In great condition local pick only PM if interested. ($250 firm)
  5. J

Stage 2 Hpfp vs EvoX

I was on my way home from the drag strip. While driving home on the freeway I see lights gaining on me real quick. My exit was coming up so I move over to the right to get off the freeway. The lights are still behind me but now tailgating me. So now im on the street and now notice that its...
  6. J

EuroCustoms!!!

Just wanted to give a S/O to Ryan at EuroCustoms.:thumbup: I bought a downpipe for my MKV GTI about 3 months ago and love it! Great price, great quality, easy install & fast shipping. Fast forward to now I recently just bought a catback exhaust from Eurocustoms to complete my turboback and the...