GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GwhiTeI

GOLF R cams

Up for sale a set of brand new intake/ exhaust camshafts . They are a great upgrade for your BPY engine if you’re looking to make some extra power and get more fuel . Price is $300 shipped for the pair in the US Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. GwhiTeI

K04 and s3 injectors

Sold
  3. GwhiTeI

Audi s3 injectors

SOLD
  4. GwhiTeI

Gtx3071r turbo kit

Sold
  5. GwhiTeI

TTRS turbo for 2.0fsi

Sold
  6. GwhiTeI

Top mount Big turbo kit

Sold
  7. GwhiTeI

Big turbo parts ! Manifold , dp , Tsi Cp Pistons

Up for sale some of my big turbo parts : N.s racing tfsi manifold and 3" downpipe . They where on a buddies S3 from Greece and with a gtx3071r almost made 600whp . Downpipe is 5 bolt Garrett flange . $600 shipped Cp Pistons brand new in box 82.5 mm 9..5:1 cr 21mm wrist pin will work on Tsi...
  8. GwhiTeI

Hpfp magnetic tip (lost)

So idiot me changed my cam follower and I lost that little metal tip that sits between the follower and the pump ( on the retainer. I just left from the vw dealership and they don't sell it it's part of the pump. I'm sure I can't run my pump without it .does anyone have any ideas where I can...
  9. GwhiTeI

Aftermarket Gti part out. Illinois

So time to fund my other project car and sell some parts i have laying around the house and on the Gti . -Autotech Hpfp internals brand new never used sold -Golf R Map sensor brand new in box with p/n 038906051C BNIB SOLD -Forge motosport Twintercooler with Black pipes has a couple small dings...
  10. GwhiTeI

Re070 bridgestone (pair)

Sold Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
  11. GwhiTeI

Dmforged forged Drop in Rods.

SOLD Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
  12. GwhiTeI

Chicago area shops

Hey I'm in the process of getting parts to fully build my engine . Pistons,rods, etc. does anyone know or recommend any shops in the Chicago or nearby area to rebuild the engine ? I got a estimate of a local shop today and they asked $2100 just for labor .It seems a bit steep.. Sent from my...
  13. GwhiTeI

Kenwood excelon x700-5 and Premium 7 silver button

Up for sale : --Kenwood excelon x700-5 5 channel amp ! in great shape 150 shipped --Premium 7 silver head unit that came off my car in great shape! 90 shipped
  14. GwhiTeI

ΤΤ-RS turbo on Tfsi

i found this on the wed today... how is it possible?did they just cut on runner of?the numbers are nice https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=53SQhKA9Yuo
  15. GwhiTeI

H&r super sports mkv gti/rabbit

up for sale h&r supersport springs of my 2007 gti with 5k miles ! price is $ 120 ... prefer local pick up but will ship with buyers expense.
  16. GwhiTeI

fs/ft 18" oem malorys

FS 18'' OEM malorys w/tires $600 Up for sale OEM 18x8 et41 oem malorys by ATS w/ riken raptors 235/40/18 about 60% life in them still.wheels are plasti dipped black now 600 firm takes them theres some curb rush on the passenger wheel from previous owner
  17. GwhiTeI

Galaxy Note 10.1 Refurbished Brand new in box

up for sale a new its box and in its wrappings still White galaxy note 10.1 16gb WiFi (REFURBISHED) that i bought 3 days ago but i wont have any use for it . Price is 280+shipping+fees i would prefer local pick up. also interested in trades with intercooler,dp,etc for faster response txt or...
  18. GwhiTeI

FT 18'' malory w/Riken Raptors

tires are 235/40/18 with descent amount of thread mostly interested in 17s
  19. GwhiTeI

FT : 18" Mallory w/ Riken Raptors

interested mostly in trades with 17s tires have a descent amount of tread on them..passenger wheel has curb rush from previous owner