GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. placencia107

Best cheapest DP w/cat

Just like the title says. What is the cheapest and best DP w/cat? I want to get a downpipe, but don't want to spend the price of EJ or APR. I do love the APR DP though. Just a little too expensive for me right now. Chime in. TIA
  2. placencia107

Bsh Dv

Just wanted to let everyone know that I just installed my BSH DV kit and it is awesome. This install is very easy. The directions are very accurate and easy to follow. Very detailed. The only problem that I had was removing the windshield wipers. I had to call Phil at BSH to ask him if...
  3. placencia107

Help!!!

I am trying to install the new DV setup from BSH and I cannot get the damn windshield wipers off. What is the easiest way? Does anyone know? Need help asap. TIA
  4. placencia107

Feeler: 18" Huffs (Denver)

Sold! Thanks for the interest.
  5. placencia107

Does anyone have??

a pic of ASA AR2 installed? I am thinking about getting these and would like to see them installed. Thanks in advance.
  6. placencia107

Need input on wheels

I looking at picking up a set of these wheels. They are 19.4lbs. I think that they would look pretty sick. What do you guys think? Can anyone PChop on a BMP? Every opinion counts. Thanks guys. I hope the link works. I couldn't get the pic to post...
  7. placencia107

Problems?!?!!!?!

So, I just did my first mod and put in a New South Boost Gauge yesterday (I also did eyelids, but that is not a factor right now). The guage is working perfect and looks awsome. Since I completed the install, my driver's side window will not roll up automatically.:mad: Has anyone else had...
  8. placencia107

GTI vs. WRX Impreza...both stock???

My buddy keeps talking and I want to kick his ass. Both of us are stock. Do you think I have a chance? Should I take the challenge? He keeps saying that he will beat me by five car lengths, I don't this is true. Has anyone tried? Info please.
  9. placencia107

Throttle Lag???

I was wondering if anyone is having the same problem that I am having. Whenever it is hot outside, my throttle seems to lag quite a bit off of take off. Is anyone else having this problem? If so, is there an easy fix for it?