GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Anyone used this outfit?

http://www.visualgarage.com/home.html ...and if so what do you think, thing is I had one email from them, but they havn't replied to my other 3, your thoughts on them would be appriciated I would ring them, but there's no number on their website. Cheers all.
  2. D

Cheesey or Classy

Bought these insert's at the weekend, what do you Guy's think, sorry crap phone camera photo's, but you get the idea. Before, although not my car. after,my car
  3. D

Thought I'd Clay Bar the Bonnet last Night.

Bearing in mnd the cars only three months old, but the paintwork has never felt that smooth, now I know why. :eyebulge: Then finished off with some Gold Class :wink:
  4. D

Trip to the North Yorkshire Dales.

After a trip to the North Yorkshire Dales last weekend,to blast the motor along the Butter Tubs pass, The butter Tubs, Yawn. Then the highest Pub :tongue: in England, The Tan Hill . In the car park, is a permenent reminder of how bad things get in the winter. View from the car...
  5. D

What a great weekend.

Well I hope you all had as great a weekend as myself, one of the plus points was to get a second coat of Meguires Gold Class Wax on the car, so just had to go for a drive. Oh and the motor’s run in now.:eyebulge:
  6. D

R32 First Impressions

Well at last the day arrived and I set of at 5am from Kent to Stockport to pick up my new toy, after 270 miles and several cups of coffee later I arrived at Smith Knight Fay VW Stockport. At 9.30 am Smith Knight Fay managed to make what was supposed to be a special day, feel rather ordinary...
  7. D

At last.

Picked up my new toy yesterday
  8. D

I just want a service.

I want to book the Golf in for a service, at the mo it’s on a long life schedule and could go to 20k, but I’ve had the car exactly one year and want to get is serviced now, and switch to yearly or 10k intervals First two VW dealer “oh you can’t do that Sir, you need to have you first long life...
  9. D

Retro fitted Xenon's at last.

For months now I’ve been debating having a HID conversion done on the Golf, after reading many reviews and HID kit suppliers websites, I started asking around to see if anyone had recommendations, but alas none were forthcoming. As far as kit quality went, the same name kept cropping up, HID’S...
  10. D

Been thinking of this mod..

Any thoughts. Exhaust and rear valance, quoted £750 fitted.
  11. D

Trip to the Alps, not 56k friendly.

Me and the Wife have just returned, just thought a few pics might interest some. 550 miles in one hit going, with the odd coffee stop. Satnav took us in through the back of Geneva A day up in the mountains The Hotel on the Lake. A few views from the room. Mont Blanc...
  12. D

4k Wheel and caliper clean.

As title suggests, I decided to pull all the wheels off, and clean up the calipers at the weekend.although the Monza's are  easy to clean, I couldn't get to the whole caliper with the wheels on Out came the Zymol Wheel bolts were bone dry and felt under torqued, the handbook quotes 120nm, mine...
  13. D

Exhaust note getting louder.

As title really, over the past 3000 miles the note has become louder, in a nice way, either that or it's the hot weather changing combustion. Just wondered if I was alone.
  14. D

Submiting photo's

Hi Folks I have tried to submit photo's of my Motor in the "My Garage" section twice today,and they don't appear to have uploaded. Any ideas please. Delboy.
  15. D

Virgin

Hi everyone I'm a newboy around here, just like to say Hello and that I'm looking forwards to some good decussion.:thumbsup: