GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

First dent!!

As the title says, the first dent in my new gti! This is killing me. Its right next to the passenger door handle. Its a pretty big dent, about a foot wide as well as the length. I will try and post a picture. I do have a question though. Should i use Dent-pro, aka, paintless dent remover, or go...
  2. J

Hit List

Over time ive been in several races. People randomly start to inch up to my car, or rev their engines. To bad they have no idea my GTI is chipped. All i can say is, too fast. 1. WRX w/turboback, intake:thumbdown: 2. RX-8 :thumbdown: 3. Tiburon V6:thumbdown: 4. Acura CL Sport :thumbdown: 5...
  3. J

Sirius Discounts?

I heard discounts for XM radio users, something $77/year, anything for Sirus Radio?
  4. J

FS: Forge Motorsport Spacer

Selling the Forge spacer for the adjustable BOV. Spacer was $69.00 selling for only $45.00. Thats about 32% off. Used for 500 miles. Email me at: JDKbaseball3@comcast.net
  5. J

Picture of OZ wheels.

Anyone..post pictures of OZ wheels on MKV.
  6. J

Satisfied with MKV?

Ive been hearing a lot of negative comments on the new MKVs. I.E. too much plastic in the interior, headlight washer not useful, uncalled for lights, ETC. What do you guys think? Are you Satisfied?
  7. J

Removing GTI letters from rear?

How would you remove the GTI letter from the back of the car? Ive been searching but haven't found anything. Anyone?
  8. J

Evoms v-flow or simple K&N drop in

The v-flow is about 275 dollars, and when compared to a K&N drop in, it seems very expensive. What do your guys thoughts? V-flow or K&N?
  9. J

Black Emblems

Yes i tried searching. Anyways i would like to know how to paint our front emblems or where to purchase them.
  10. J

Headlight washer

I have a 2006 2.0T GTI. Is there a certain way to operate the headlight washer, or don't I not have one. Its a PKg 1 GTI.