GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

SoCal part out

Getting the car ready to sale and have a couple parts that i would rather sell separate. Everything is off the car and ready to go. Eurocustoms Catless Downpipe with 42DD O2 spacer $200 shipped Replica R32 tail lights $230 shipped
  2. C

FS: AG M220 18x9

Up for sale is my set of Avant Garde M220 polished silver wheels They are all 18x9 spec, minor scuff on two of the wheels lips and overall great condition. Price $850 without tires, preferred local sale but will ship if buyer pays shipping cost. Thank you
  3. C

FS: BSH catch can

Starting to put the car back to stock so selling my BSH catch can. I've had it for over a year, second owner, it didn't come with a bracket so I made one that bolts to the noise pipe bracket which I will include of course. $100 shipped
  4. C

Slow progress, but finally coming along

What's up MKV guys. It's been a while since I've done an update with my GTI but since I finally have had the time to do a proper detail I thought I would share how my GTI looks after owning it for 4 years. It's not a crazy build especially since it's my daily driver, that will be another car in...
  5. C

EHPro Kayfun Lite Plus

For all you vape guys i have a Kayfun Lite atomizer for sale. The piece is nearly perfect condition, hardly used. All the seals are perfect, no leaks, threads are smooth, coils fire up very well. Along with the full metal tank you have the clear section and I will also be including the M tank as...
  6. C

FS: Styluz 18x8.5 ET 35

Delete Delete
  7. C

FS: Spec D taillights

Euro spec Spec D tail lights asking $100 shipped but open to offers
  8. C

Weird downpipe issues

Alright so I have been running a cat less downpipe for about a month with no software just downpipe, and just this week I have been having engine issues. If I gradually accelerate too about 3500-4000 rpm I will feel my engine shutter (you can hear it as well) and immediately I will let of the...
  9. C

WTB S3 or Golf R intercooler

Looking to buy either intercooler preferably an S3 for an FSI. ECS price is a little high for me and couldn't find any website selling them cheaper so let me know if you have either with your price or a cheaper website to find one. Thanks.
  10. C

Preparations for Stage 2

Well enough procrastination its time for me to start saving up to go APR stage 2. I know the required modification of a downpipe but I figured I would ask to see what other mods i should have in preparation Im thinking: BSH PCV fix new sparkplugs (car has 54,000 miles) and I already have a...
  11. C

Spec-d tails, Nokya, etc.

Im trying to save up for some r32 tail lights and the with the Big Euro meet around the corner i want to try and sell a couple extra parts i have before resorting to sell lemonade in my front yard lol first i have a pair of Spec-D euro spec tail lights, they're nearly brand new i just am going...
  12. C

VAG-COM help Temecula area

I just got myself a euro switch today and was wondering if there's anybody around here that could help code it for me or knows a good place to have it done? Thanks ahead of time
  13. C

Spring DIY

I plan on buying a set of H&R springs in the next couple days and wanted to get some feedback on: -tools required -torque specs (if any) - advice if you have done a suspension job Ive seen a few DIYs on this before but for some reason cannot now the best I could find was...
  14. C

Corey's build

Being new to the forum i thought i would share with you guys my progress so far and get some feedback/recomendations with some guys who love their GTIs as much as i do!:biggrin: I got mine about a year ago and progress has been slow but i think its beggining to come along, the pictures are...