GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. aussiegti

Freebie: Wiechers Front Strut Brace

Yes a freebie and no catch whatsoever! Has been sitting in garage for years. Need to get rid of it! Made of lightweight aluminium. Will require cutting through some of the firewall for bar to get to top strut mounts. Pickup only in St Peters NSW 2044. First come will be the owner!
  2. aussiegti

Mobil 1 0W-40 Oil

Mobil 1 - 5L Bottle. 0W-40: VW 502 00/505 00 $75 for One. $140 for Two. Pickup Only (Sydney)
  3. aussiegti

FOR SALE: Wiechers lightweight aluminium front strut brace. Never installed!

Getting rid of some junk from my garage! Found this "bling bling" item that was originally bought on impulse during the long wait on delivery. Then changed my mind and never installed! Will suit a Mark 5 Golf only, made of lightweight aluminium and weighs less than a newborn baby...
  4. aussiegti

Whiteline Anti-Lift Kit (KCA316)

Brand new in box. Never installed with original instructions and grease intact. According to Whiteline, this will fit the following vehicles: AUDI A3 MK2 8P FWD/AWD(7/04-ON) AUDI Q3 FWD/AWD(6/11-ON) AUDI S3 MK2 8P FWD/AWD(7/04-2012) AUDI TT MK2 8J FWD/AWD(8/06-ON) SEAT ALTEA MK1...
  5. aussiegti

RNS 510 LED C unit

FOR SALE RNS 510 LED C unit currently used in my Tiguan with the following enhancements: 64GB solid state drive Modified FW 3970 with 90/5/5 partitioning (allowing approx. 55GB storage for music) Video In Motion (VIM) & Secret Menu enabled Modified V5 Map with 119 custom POI categories...
  6. aussiegti

Multifunction Steering Wheel with Airbag

Selling original steering wheel off my MY11 Tiguan 147TSI, after upgrading to Mk6 GTI wheel with DSG paddles. Currently sitting in a box and in mint condition. This is essentially the current steering wheel, in terms of the actual multifunction buttons goes and is used in the lower spec...
  7. aussiegti

Smoked 3rd Tail Light

Bought this from TM Tuning and didn't look right on my Tig. So not installed and still in original box and packaging. Actual pics Refer to first pic from TM Tuning re suitable fitment vehicles. Asking for $60 (Sydney metro pickup) or $70 shipped within Australia. Please PM me if...
  8. aussiegti

FOR SALE: RCD510

Taken straight out of my MY11 Tiguan after 4 month's of use and upgrading to a RNS510. In absolute immaculate condition with screen permanently protected with a film. Have just retrieved the security code from my dealer. Asking for $350.00 shipped to anywhere in Australia. PM me, if...
  9. aussiegti

R Division Service Program

Just received a text from Barloworld Five Dock about presumably new service dept. Should we get excited about supply & fitment of K&N filters? Not quite sure ... whether you'd also want to add your name, service records/mods to this database and have it used against you in a warranty claim...
  10. aussiegti

EOI: Leftover Bits & Pieces

Have the following items leftover from my MY06 Mk5 Golf GTI: Pair of Fog Grills (Closed Vents) - $40 Pair of standard Side Mirrors - $40 Pair of standard Side Mirror Indicators (clear) - $25 One full sized spare - 17" Original Denver with CSC2 tyre fitted (some scratches on wheel with 70%...
  11. aussiegti

2006 Mk5 Golf GTI with low kms (5DR, Black Magic, DSG, leather, sunroof & bi-xenons)

2006 Mk5 Golf GTI with low kms (5DR, Black Magic, DSG, leather, sunroof & bi-xenons) UPDATE: SOLD!!!
  12. aussiegti

FS: Tiguan 17" Boston Wheels with New Tyres

Stock 17" Boston wheels taken straight off a 2010 Tiguan 147TSI on the very same day of taking delivery. They came with Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport tyres and have only travelled 50kms. These were then immediately shrink wrapped at tyre place. Have only unwrapped one now to take these...
  13. aussiegti

FS: Switchable Blow Off Spacer for 2.0 FSiT Engines

Forge Switchable BOV (FMDVFSITA) still brand new in box. Has never been installed on car. Allows you to choose how loud (whoosh) you wish your valve to be: 1) Full blow off (loud) 2) Partial recirculation (intermediate) 3) Total recirculation (quiet). NOTE: Total recirculation has the...
  14. aussiegti

save 10 cents on V-Power this Sunday, 18th April

http://www.colesexpress.com/special-offers/save-10c-per-litre-on-shell-v-power.aspx This is perfect timing for me, since we're heading up the coast this weekend! :happyanim:
  15. aussiegti

Shell V-Power @ Unleaded 91 RON Prices

Just for one day only (29 March 2009) from any Coles Express! Collect the voucher from here: http://www.colesexpress.com.au/vpower/ You can even use your 4 cent voucher as well. So fellas, pace yourself well for an empty tank this Sunday. :thumbsup:
  16. aussiegti

One serious bit of kit

Not normally one who gets excited over body kits, but saw this in a mag and now more photos have emerged from the Tokyo Auto Salon 2009. Check it out: Alpil Golf GTi RSR Type II Fully sik! And with LED DRL. :wub:
  17. aussiegti

Smart Cars that you might actually WTB?

Check them out! :smile:
  18. aussiegti

MkVI spotted in Iceland

http://www.worldcarfans.com/9080908.002/volkswagen-golf-mk6-arrives-in-iceland-ahead-of-unveiling Is there something wrong with my DV? But struggling to even get half a bar, looking at these pics. The back seriously needs some sexing up. :thumbdown:
  19. aussiegti

Oct 08 Issue of Winding Road (Good Read!)

http://www.nextautos.com/Winding-Road-Magazine Features: Road Tests of Audi TTS & Scirocco Guide to Small Cars 2008 - 2012
  20. aussiegti

Blown PCV or not?

It seems the inevitable has happened. Just wondering whether the following fault code logged with Vag-Com does spell the end for my PCV? Can anyone out there that has blown their PCV before verify whether that's the code for death? :iono: Can't say that I have noticed a massive drop in...