GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

2.0T FSI Intake Manifold Issues. P0507 P3192 P2279. HELP me pass emissions!

Hey fellow MK5ers. I've been having an issue with my car and it's driving me nuts, especially because I am now not registered because I can't pass emissions cause of this. Got a check engine light, scanned at AutoZone. Pulled P0507. Did research on that and most people found it to be the PCV...
  2. G

VSP Type 1. Brushed Aluminum with Black Walls

SOLD Selling my VSP Type 1 Wheels in Brushed Face with Matte Black Windows Walls. * Wheel Specifications * Bolt Pattern: 5x112 Wheel Diameter: 18" Wheel Width: 9" Offset/ET: 40 Hub: 57.1 ** Tire Specifications ** Tire Size: 215/35 Tire Brand: Achilles Tire Model: ATR Sport Tire Pattern...
  3. G

WTB: List of random parts, take a gander!

Here is a list of things I am in the market to buy. I prefer to buy used to 1. Save some money 2. Buy parts from others that are doing a clean out or part out and help them get rid of things that they no longer need. 1. Mirror mounted turn signal. NEED passengers, but wouldn't mind buying both...
  4. G

WTB: List of random parts. Please look!

Here is a list of things I am in the market to buy. I prefer to buy used to 1. Save some money 2. Buy parts from others that are doing a clean out or part out and help them get rid of things that they no longer need. 1. Mirror mounted turn signal. NEED passengers, but wouldn't mind buying both...
  5. G

FS: Ksport Kontrol Coilovers. Perfect kit to slam your MKV!

Went air so now I need to part with my KSport Kontrol Coilovers. I am not 100% on what version they are. My guess is V2 though. They have, give or take, 25K miles on them. These should work with any MKV Golf, Rabbit, GTI, R32, Jetta, GLI. I am the 2nd owner. I did not realize until it was...
  6. G

WTB: MKV GLI Air Suspension. $2k or Under. Legit buyer, wife approved!

As the title states, I have finally convinced the wife to let me go air on my MKV GLI. THIS MAKES IT OFFICIAL :biggrin: The most I want/allowed to spend is $2k. Please post or message with a link to your/a for sale thread or feel free to text info to 435.881.8031 I am located in Utah...